Monday, December 24, 2012

The Secret Cross: The Destiny of Things, Story XXVII

The Secret Cross:  The Destiny of Things, Story XXVII

This is a sweet romantic Christmas story about a husband's gift to his wife!
 

December 15 2012 10:22am EDT
Listing: www.etsy.com/listing/117663823/80s-sterling-silver-dove-cross-charm

Hi! Roger Casanova here from Austin Texas!

I'd like to buy this from you, but there's a catch. I just noticed my wife "favorited" this item and is there a way we can do this so she doesn't see I bought it for her for Christmas???

Thanks very much!!

Roger


December 15 2012 11:48am EDT 

Hi Roger from Austin Texas!

That's so cool.

Hmm... never had this come up, but I'm a newbie here. If you buy it she will see that it has sold, but it doesn't show who bought it, as long as you have a separate etsy accounts.

Use a gift card? Have a close relative buy it and pay them with cash?

Do you mean how she won't see it on your paypal or c/c or see it sold on etsy? Will she see this email?

Thank you for the email! And I will help you in anyway I can to keep this a surprise for her Christmas!

Best regards,
~Kennedy


December 15 2012 12:20pm EDT 

That's right!!! You're right!! Not even sure why I didn't think about that!! No, I know why! Cause I'm a man!!! Figures, right!?

But that's right...our accounts are seperate, so it won't show. Okay...here goes. Gonna pay with my PayPal account...belongs to me and only me! Thanks Kennedy!

Roger...from Austin Texas. :))

Saying Good-bye:  What a story!  Easier than I thought, but then again, a lot easier because of the story.  He bought her something from her fav'd page and wants to keep it a surprise!

I have a lot of crosses!  For example, some of them are in this cross box!  As seen, in my other posts about them.  Just imagine, I had 3-4 cross/medal boxes!  Also, I have one more large oak cross my brother and I made years ago, when I was making "my type" of milagro crosses. 

So I've been thinking, whichever crosses don't sell, I'll put them on the cross and have a cross of crosses!  In the same style as my "lovers" cross and "garden" cross, but the "cross" cross.

What I learned:

1.  Do my craft projects seem to be piling up like my "destiny of things" backdrafts?  Maybe!  So I've started to box them, as I look and find pieces.

2.  My HoarderRehab New Year Resolutions list has been started and it will intergrate, my HoarderRehab schedule with my health schedule and include some exercise and more crafting!

Do you write out your New Year's Resolutions?

Thank you Roger for your story!  Check out his art at his etsy shop, Casanova Design and his wife's shop, Esmeraldas.  Also, his blog Casanova has a good article on how to receive, frame and store your art work.  Thank you for taking part in my HoarderRehab: The Destiny of Things!  Happy Christmas Eve!


1 comment:

  1. Kennedy, Thank you very much for featuring our story on your blog! I appreciate all the effort you've put into doing what you do. The cross was very well received once it made it home to us! Thank you my friend! You've got a good thing going on here!
    Roger Casanova (Austin Texas)
    casanovax2.etsy.com
    rogercasanova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete