Thursday, December 27, 2012

Mid Century Modern Miniature Cherry Wood Television, The Destiny of Things, Story XXIX

Mid Century Modern Miniature Cherry Wood Television, The Destiny of Things,  Story XXIX
started September 4, 2012, revised Th.27December2012
 
This mini mcm tv can change channels!  It's hinged, so the picture in the set can be changed. Simple beauty!

There was a good story with emails, but the buyer wants to remain anonymous.  I am devastated, but in the end the story is between two good souls and that's enough for me!


Saying Good-bye:  I don't know why, but it doesn't feel like I had to say good-bye to this piece.  Maybe because I remade my connection to it through emailing and knowing I have the pic of me standing in front of my Grandmother's tv  somewhere in my hoard!  Maybe because I made new connections with a "real" person and found somethings in common: we don't own tvs, we like to read with the sound of rain as music and we both like miniatures.  Maybe it's because enough time has gone by and time heals all wounds.

Thank you for rescuing my little mini tv from my childhood and giving it two new good homes!  Thank you for joining me in my HoarderRehab adventure of The Destiny of Things!

No comments:

Post a Comment