Friday, December 28, 2012

HoarderRehab Reviews: Introduction

 HoarderRehab Reviews: Introduction

Coming soon!  I hope to review many things related to my hoarder ways and health, like organic restaurants I try, other places too and organic health and beauty products.  Right now, especially an organic shampoo!  I can't find one that doesn't give me an allergic reaction like an asthma attack or make my hair fall out or my head itch!

I've talked to a friendly and informative etsyian, Debbie about shampoo of Dancing Gardens, thank you Debbie!  Visit her shop here  I hope you make organic shampoo again with sample or travel size!

I'm so excited I found an etsy shop that sells organic perfume with samples here called Roxana Illuminated Perfumes.  Here is the sample I want to try and review Sierra Solid Gold woven with a chord of Prosperity, which is the aroma of the trees!

Samples are a HoarderRehab's new bff!  Unless of course, you buy the whole entire sample pack, which is still better than ....  Anyways, let me stop myself...samples are good for me because some of the products even if it's 100% organic give me a reaction, but if you are out there like I am looking for organic body care---there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of smelly goodness out there, let alone more than 70% ingredients in the product!

Have you found body products that contain 80%-100% organic ingredients?

Thanks for stopping by.  If you can relate to this or even if you are lucky enough and do not, feel free to connect with me!


HoARderRehab reviews on;

Organic Face and Skin Care:

Tonya Zavasta
Dr. Mercola
Dr. Schulze
David Wolfe
Nadine ARtemis
Dr. Bonner's
Alaffia:  Shea Butter and Cacao butter
Coconut oil
Olive Oil
Honey



Organic shampoo:

Theraneem Organix Neem Shampoo
Tanya Zavasta  Shampoo and Conditioner
Avalon Organics
Shea Moisture Curly Hair Restorative Shampoo and Conditioner
Shea Moisture Organic coconut shampoo
Desert Industries
POMSMOOTH shampoo by Juice
Dr. Bonner's hair products
Most Organic Baby Shampoo

Organic Restuarants:

O Burgers
Tender Greens
Paul Martin
KindKreme

Organic Grocery Stores:

Whole Foods
Trader Joes
Grassroots
Erewhon
Granny's Pantry

No comments:

Post a Comment