Monday, March 4, 2013

UPDATE: Mr. Happy with His Brothers in His New Home! The Destiny of Things, Story LIV, part 2

UPDATE:  Mr. Happy with His Brothers in His New Home!  The Destiny of Things, Story LIV, part 2

This was a gift from one brother to another.  I was so ecstatic to get this pic and email last night that said, his brother opened it and absolutely loved it!



They have had the other three Mr. Happy toys since they were 6 or 7 years old!  How cool is that?  Now my/their/our Mr. Happy gets to join a bigger family of Mr. Happys!  He must be so happy to be out of that box!

I can tell by looking at all the other Mr. Happys that mine is going to be happy in their family for a very long time and will most likely end up as a "destiny as infinity" heirloom item!

My new favorite part of etsy packaging is writing the message that people request and I got to write the inside joke message of "the old one was getting kind of crabby..." for the two brothers!

Hmm... Can you tell which Mr. Happy might be the one getting kind of crabby?  I just love the smallest Mr. Happy!  He's been so loved he's missing some of his plush fuzz!  Maybe he's smaller because he was a "Happy Meal" toy?  That would be funny... Mr. Happy from a Happy Meal!

Stories like this makes my hoarding an exciting adventure as I figure out the mysteries of my hoarding ways!

Thank you two brothers from Oregon for collecting Mr. Happys to give to each other!  Thank you for sending the photo, it makes me laugh!  Thank you for taking the time to take the pic and email me a thank you!  I wish you knew how appreciative I am for all your support in making my HoarderRehab easier, fun and funny!

Thank you etsy for another happy connection with others helping me and encouraging me to keep moving forward and make my dream of a Minimalist organic home with a music art room come true!  See  how it looks here!

Thank you readers from US, UK, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Columbia, Germany, Israel, Italy and Mexico for supporting me in my HoarderRehabThe Destiny of Things!

Related Stories:

1. "Good-bye Mr. Happy" part 1, last weeks most visited story

2.  Precious Moments BFFs under Umbrella:  another inside joke Valentine story, but from friend to friend

3.  Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle:  Sibling Valentine story

4.  Freddie the Frog : Sentimental Nostalgic Childhood Memories from etsyian

5.  Christmas Memories from Santa: from Apartment Therapy where the comments tell more funny sentimental stories!

6.  Toothy Tooth Locket Story:  a story with an updated part 2 story from an etsyian Mother with a daughter and her loose tooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment