Thursday, March 28, 2013

Small Miraculous Medal: The Destiny of Things, Story LXV

Small Miraculous Medal:  The Destiny of Things, Story LXV

I asked for a story and I got one!  Thank you DR for answering and giving a piece of my Hoarder History a new life and better home!


The story by email from DR:

I have a very good friend who has an online shop. She makes beautiful vintage style jewelry, so I love to find her little trinkets that she could use. I will revisit your shop again and thank you for parting with some of your treasures.


Saying Good-bye:  Another Etsyian taking the the time to share a story, give a gift to a good friend, leave me some encouraging words and thank me for parting with my hoarded treasures!

Even better this is from one good friend to another and one of them is going to breath new life into this Miraculous Mary medal!  I wonder how beautiful it's transformation will be turned into vintage style jewelry.

What I Learned:

1.  This is the best therapy ever!  My hoard leaves at a slow enough pace, so I have time to reconcile whatever it is in it.  It's less expensive than conventional therapy by far!  And best of all, not only does my hoard get new lives of better use and homes of appreciation, but I get thanked for my little hoarded treasures!  I would have never dreamed of someone else being thankful of my hoard and I don't think it would have happened in conventional therapy.

Nor did I think my hoard would become gifts, but now they've become many different things.

2.  I am so thankful and happy with my hoard at this moment!  I think I've finally realized how my hoard is giving me a positive side as I move through to the other side of my Hoarder Rehab!  I am moving through the darkness into the light now and it feels better than I ever imagined!  It feels like joy, grace and gratitude all mixed into one place!

How many new lives and homes will this little Miraculous Mary medal discover?

Thank you DR for your story that fell into the right place at the right time!  I would welcome an update on the little Miraculous medal's transformation after your good friend works her magic on it!

Thank you Etsy for my adventures through my Hoarder Rehab and giving me so much!  Like connections with other kind people, new lives and better homes for my hoard, lessons for a better different way of life and meeting such interesting supportive non judgmental people!

Thank you US, Finland, Germany, India and Singapore for your visits and being part of my Hoarder RehabThe Destiny of Things

All three of my etsy shops have various religious medals and crosses from my hoard of religious artifacts to jewelry collection.  To see them click on each shop name, VintageToGoetsy, Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things.  Thank you!

To see my handmade religious folk art made from sterling silver charms, milagros and beads, click here!


 Other Miraculous Medal Stories:
 

 
Stories about Saint medals:

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment