Monday, March 11, 2013

Update: Close Call with Anniversary Love Dice

Update:  Close Call with Anniversary Love Dice

This already has an update!  I don't know if this is going to be funny to anyone else, but it was to me and Cara and it definitely made my day!  It's one of those silly happenings that could fall into the wrong hands!


Side Note:  I had originally contacted Cherokee Dreams to explain that although I was responsible for the way her package looked, it is not how I normally package them!

I went on to explain that the night before I had packaged the other three with thanks yous and left hers to wrap in the morning before shipping them off.  I woke up with the flu, so mr. oz was kind enough to wrap it for me, but when I saw it.... I had to giggle because it looked like a homemade nerf football that someone had tried to make with a roll of mailing tape!

A couple of days later I receive this pic and email from her:

"Hey, guess what? package arrived today and hubby got the mail...he hands me the package and says "your drugs have arrived" hahahahhahahaha Attached is a photo (I have not opened because it is for him - so I will open later.) HUGS"



Phew!  that was a close call!  Nothing suspected and with unsuspected humor fell back into the right hands!

I was a little concerned about what another etsy vendor might think about the odd plain wrap packaging, since etsy is known for it's more creative packaging styles, but now the Anniversary Love Dice has a story all it's own in it's new life, which could be titled, "aight dem bricks" or "Remember that anniversary present that came looking like street pharm?"

I guess I never know when or how a story is going to turn up and how funny dehoarding can get!  I wonder if there will be another update to this story to make a part 3?

Thank you Cara aka Cherokee Dreams of Flowering Earth for the update and laughs! 

Thank you US, Israel, Australia, Brazil, Costa Rica, France, Guatemala, S. Korea, UK, Japan, Poland, Russia and Ukraine for your visits this past weekend and today!

Other Anniversary Stories:
1.  First part of the story, Anniversary Love Dice 
2.  Must de Cartier Perfume :  39 Year Anniversary Story 
3.  Copper Sacred Heart Nicho Shadowboxes:  2 Coincidental Seven Year (Copper) Anniversary Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment