Friday, April 8, 2016

60 Air Mail Envelopes for 60 Years of Memories: The Destiny of Things Story 356 & 357

60 Air Mail Envelopes for 60 Years of Memories:  The Destiny of Things Story 356 & 357

Two combined stories with an update photo.  Before:

Order 10, 40 or 60 Air Mail Envelopes, here

I've planned to write about these Air Mail envelopes today because most people order them for Passport birthday parties and what a surprise when I received another note about them!

Here's the note:

Arrived very quickly and was packaged with a creative twist! Really enjoyed opening package. The purchase will be made to insert letters that my parents friends wrote for them on their 60th birthday celebrations! They are world travelers so it was the perfect touch! Thanks so much!

Very cool and very sentimental.  They can go back and read those letters whenever they want and relive some globe trotting memories of friends and family!

Order 10, 40 or 60 Air Mail Envelopes, here
If you order they arrive in a box.

A different Etsy buyers asked if we made these labels.  I wish we did, but we don't!
So here is the photo she sent.

After:

Love the tag!  Another nice touch to add to the 60 years of memories!
How fun!

Saying Goodbye:  I bought a box of these because I thought they'd be fun to make collages, but then never used them.  Yep, they just sat in my art junk drawer for years, so I finally decided to list them so someone else could use them!  And I'm so happy they did!

Order 10, 40 or 60 Air Mail Envelopes, here

What I Learned:

1.  Right now I'm not thinking to well because I'm getting over an allergic reaction to something I ate yesterday and my head is a thick thick foggy with a slight headache.  I think I'm allergic to kale.  I've never liked it, but since it's packed with so many vitamins, etc I've been having it juiced for my afternoon snack.  No more!   

2.  Much of my hoard has had a silver lining, in the sense that most of it have found new uses, lives and homes!  Thanks to Etsy as my dehoarding outlet!  Thank you Etsy!

3.  Passport parties seem to be very popular these days from what I hear, but I wouldn't know since I'm not teaching anymore.

Here are vintage some Olympic stamps from around the world that could be used in a passport party or in a bon voyage collage, available here
photo via VintageToGoEasy

Thank you Etsy buyers from JunkDrawerAndMore.  One for sharing your story and the other for sharing a photo.  So creative, fun and full of memories!
 
Thank you Etsy for the best Hoarder Rehab ever!  And for all the kind people I'm meeting who are helping me indirectly and directly in so many ways with my Hoarder Rehab!

Thank you readers from all over the globe who continue to support my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things by taking part with your visits!  Much appreciated!
 
 Every world traveler may need a St Christopher to protect them through each trip!
One of our family traditions is to give a little fun mad money before one leaves on a long trip, so if they are religious I give them one of these too and if they are not I give them an alternative no toothpaste toothbrush called a miswak!
Round St. Christoper medal is available here
 
I've been keeping up with adding new listings when each shop sells an item.
 
Yesterday I got up at 3 am and before the allergy reaction made some "Under the Sea" loteria cards inspired from last week's post hereHope to share them next week!  And I hope art sticks as my alternative to hoarding!
 
Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily and/or weekly: HoarderRehab with 194 items, The Destiny of Things- 191 items, VintageToGoEasy - 201 items and JunkDrawerAndMore - 192 items 

Maybe you'll find something to adopt and share your story too!  Thanks for looking!
 
These are great for traveling because they require no toothpaste.  I've been using them for a couple of years now, ever since I became allergic to the plastic in toothbrushes and most toothpaste too, unless it's organic.
We have miswaks at all our shops, but these are the newest listed, available here
photo via VintageToGoEasy
 
Related Stories:

 
 
 
"May you always have old memories and new hopes."
 


No comments:

Post a Comment