Monday, March 14, 2016

Birthday Queen and Fun Party Favors: The Destiny of Things, Story 346

Birthday Queen and Fun Party Favors:  The Destiny of Things, Story 346

How fun to pass out these little entertainment gestures on your birthday!

Choose your amount:  10, 15, 25, 30, 50 or 100 Fortune Fish, available here

An Etsy buyer was getting ready to celebrate her 67th birthday at her Senior Center and bought all the things she loved to pass out to her friends and to decorate her birthday table! 

I think she bought something from each shop!  I had fun packaging up her combined shipping items.

More things she loved and wanted to pass out:

 500 Swami or Madame X penny napkin dispenser fortunes as seen in the Twilight Zone episode with William Shatner, available here
photo via VintageToGoEasy

Birthday table decor:


Cobalt blue Lady Guadalup vase or candle holder, available here
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 

Matched up with these smaller votive candle holders:


                         Cobalt blue votive candle holders:  SOLD OUT
Milk white with green butterflies votive holders, available here
Also available with blue butterflies up request

Table confetti:

Play money table confetti or pretend play, pinata filler, mini money origami or scrapbooking, available here
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 

Saying Goodbye:  So happy to hear that someone else loves these things as much as I do!  I have my own stash of these for my art projects and keep some in my purse to pass out to bring a smile to those that look like they need a pick me up.

What I Learned:

1.  Some of my favorite things from my teaching days and thrifting past have become very popular items at our shops! 

2.  Many Etsy buyers love the same things I do!  So it's nice to find a little silver lining from my hoarding ways!

Lady Guadalupe vase or candle holder in red, available here
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 

Thank you Etsy buyer from JunkDrawerAndMore and VintageToGoEasy for finding so many fun entertaining things to celebrate your 67th birthday!  Happy Birthday to you!  I hope these bring back nostalgic memories for you and your friends as well as make new ones on your festive day!
 
Thank you Etsy for the best Hoarder Rehab ever!  And for all the kind people I'm meeting who are helping me indirectly and directly in so many ways with my Hoarder Rehab!

Thank you readers from all over the world who continue to support my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things by taking part with your visits!  Much appreciated!
 
 Twilight Zone Swami Fortune Teller slips in smaller amounts or a full set of 52, available here
photo via Hoarder Rehab

Since I've reached my goal of adding new items weekly to each shop until I have 800 of my dehoard listed that will be 200 items listed at each shop!  Well, almost each shop!  Yippee!
 
Now I'm concentrating on a new goal, which is making more art to see if it can fill the void for hoarding  Last time, I made loteria art cards which are now listed at each shop. This week, I've been working on some embroidery patches and will be listing them soon too!
 
Also, I'll be adding new listings when each shop sells an item and it looks like there's some already!
 
Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily and/or weekly: HoarderRehab with 195 items, The Destiny of Things- 192 items, VintageToGoEasy - 201 items and JunkDrawerAndMore - 192 items 

Maybe you'll find something to adopt and share your story too!  Thanks for looking!
 
 Get ready for spring with some butterfly votive candle holders, available here
I also have them in a turquoise blue, request it and I'll list it for you.
 photo via The Destiny of Things
  
Relate Stories:  Other birthday gifts....

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Love is not how you forget, but how you forgive.  Not how you listen, but how you understand.  Not what you see, but how you feel.  Not how you let go, but how you hold on."---Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment