Wednesday, March 1, 2017

James Bond 0070 Theme Birthday Party Invitations: The Destiny of Things, Story 439

James Bond 0070 Theme Birthday Party Invitations:  The Destiny of Things, Story 439

 Fun classic 007 Sean Connery style bling for 0070th birthday party invites!

10 mini guns Peaky Sean Connery James Bond or Peaky Blinders long barrel pistols, available here.  Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 
These usually sell out fast, right now we only have them in silver.

Her husband is going to have a grand party because I've already lost count on how many of these gold guns she has ordered to add to the invitations!  So many friends and family to invite and celebrate!

How exciting and fun!  When the time comes, I think I'll have a James Bond 0070th themed birthday party too!

 These modern James Bond guns are our most popular of them all and sell out quickly too!  In gold or silver, available here.  Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore
Today we have many sets of 10 in this style ready to ship out!

Saying Goodbye:  I have my own stash of these put away, but I wonder how many I'll need for my 70th birthday!  

 Here is what the silver ones look like.  I see a revolver sneaked into the photo!  Your order will have 10 of all the same type of classic long barrel 007 spy guns!
10 mini guns Peaky Sean Connery James Bond or Peaky Blinders long barrel pistols, available here.  Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 
These usually sell out fast, right now we only have them in silver.

What I Learned:

1.  In my last post, I was ready to give up my hoard in a purge or at least I felt like it, but today I'm not so sure.  If I think of my Etsy shops as my Hoarder Rehab I am fine with it, but if I think of it as a job..... I tend to get conflicting feelings, so I'm going to focus on it being my Hoarder Rehab!

Very interesting how just a little shift in my thinking makes such a big difference!
2.  Also, we hope to move in a year and I can't imagine taking all this stuff with me again!  Another interesting thing I've noticed is the more I can change my thinking about why I hoard or what my stress triggers are, the less I feel attached to my stuff!

 Modern James Bond guns in key chain size, available here
Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore

3.  For instance, if I think of my purpose in life, it's not hoarding and I know hoarding is not going to help me get the things I want out of this life.  Even though hoarding is such a comfort to me and is probably protecting me from some fears or other negative feelings I carry with me from my past or worries I had about the future.  In the end, I can't take it with me.....

And in the end, I don't think I'll be thinking, oh, I should have bought that one last thing!  This kind of thinking has helped me a lot.  Thank you Wayne Dyer and Louise Hays!  However, it is like a tug of war because changing old thought patterns isn't as easy for me as I thought it would be.

I am gentle with myself and remind myself that my hoard wasn't built in a day and changing my thoughts is going to take time and will happen when I'm fully ready to let go..... of whatever I need to let go.

4.  It's okay, if I'm feeling a little confused or conflicted about my hoard because it reminds me to change my thoughts and to remember my goals and focus on my purpose.

5.  Lastly, I'm determined to improve my health and am giving up several things to help my body to heal during Lent and beyond, which starts today, March 1 and ends, April 13.  I've given up coffee, fried foods and my stress related retail therapy for better health and self restraint!

I've been preparing myself for Lent for about a month now and have been cutting down on my coffee intake to half a cup every other day and skipping my stress foods and/or favorite foods, like organic potato chips, fried chicken and french fries.

We already juice fast 3 times a week, but I'm wondering if we should go traditional Lent this year?  I'll have to read more about it later after I finish this posting.

What are you doing for Lent today? or doing to better yourself, health and discipline today?

 Modern James Bond guns as puzzle erasers, available here
 
Thank you Etsy buyer from JunkDrawerAndMore for taking the time to share your story!  I was so curious, wondering how many guns were going to be ordered all together and what their purpose was going to be.  They will definitely add some bling to 0070 invitations!
 
I remember these mini guns from my childhood and play fighting with my brother!  Maybe he'll be getting the 0070th birthday party too!
 
Thank you Etsy for the best Hoarder Rehab ever!  And for all the kind people I'm meeting who are helping me indirectly and directly in so many ways with my Hoarder Rehab!  I've been gleaning so much insight about my hoarding ways.  
 
 10 Walking Dead Rick Grime's mini guns or Westworld pistols for themed parties, available here
Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 

I was trying a new experiment on Etsy and listing items until I got to 180-185 items listed on each shop, but Etsy has introduced a new format, which I'm really excited about!  So I've been working daily going through each listing using the new format.
 
I think it'll take me about week to change everything using the new format, so wish me luck! 

Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily and/or weekly: HoarderRehab with 174 items, The Destiny of Things- 175 items, VintageToGoEasy - 181 items and JunkDrawerAndMore - 180 items.  
 
Maybe you'll find something to adopt and share your story too!  Thanks for looking!
 
 Pirate guns for your pirate or mermaid themed parties, available here
Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 

Related Stories:
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 Little mermaids for your pirate or mermaid themed party, available here
Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 

"If I don't like something change it.  If I can't change it, change my attitude." ---Maya Angelou

Thank you readers from all over the world who continue to support my Hoarder 
Rehab and The Destiny of Things by taking part with your visits!
 
Happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment