Monday, June 6, 2016

James Bond Guns for Birthday Party Centerpiece: The Destiny of Things, Story 385

James Bond Guns for Birthday Party Centerpiece:  The Destiny of Things, Story 385

These are one of our shops most popular items....

10 James Bond style mini gold guns, available here

Here is note I received:

Note from Buyer: Hi! I would like all 10 items to be the James Bond 007 style. I am throwing a surprise 40th birthday party for my husband that is James Bond themed, and I plan to incorporate these into the centerpieces. Thank you! 

Of course, I would have loved to have seen the centerpieces with these 007 James Bond guns incorporated as accents for her husband's 40th surprise birthday party.   How fun!

10 James Bond style mini gold guns, available here

Saying Goodbye:  I love these too!  And I have my own stash of these and will not be letting them go to fill any last minute or rush orders.  They are becoming more and more difficult to source, but hopefully one of our latest sources will be more steady than the ones in the past. 

10 mini mixed gold gun assortment, available here
The mix no longer includes the James Bond style gun or the Colt Python Walking Dead guns, they are sold separately in sets of 10.
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore

What I Learned:

1.  I am so thankful that many of my favorite childhood things have become popular items at our shops and many of them are things I've hoarded since childhood or refound during my college days and started hoarding.  Now, it's time for me to learn to let them go or use them in my art or something....instead of hoarding them away.

2.  These have been used in so many different ways by Etsy buyers.  Let me count the ways!   Some wedding and birthday party themes include:  Gender Reveal: Guns or Pearls, Scarface, Spy, Murder Mystery, Detective, Walking Dead and most popular 007 James Bond.  

They been used for black tie parties on place name cards, invitation accents, cake and cupcake toppers, table confetti, funny gag gift stocking stuffers with a Ferrari from a rap song, James Bond theme doll convention, mosaic art,  and more.

This is how my brother and I played with these as kids, but with his army men.
10 James Bond style mini gold guns, available here

Thank you Etsy buyer from JunkDrawerAndMore for leaving me a note to buyer to share with others how these James Bond mini guns can be used.  I hope your husband had the best 40th Surprise Birthday ever!

Today's insight is looking at the silver lining to my hoard of hoards and finding gratitude in it.  As I let go of what I can, I seem to have found a little niche in the process and will see where it leads me.
 
Thank you Etsy for the best Hoarder Rehab ever!  And for all the kind people I'm meeting who are helping me indirectly and directly in so many ways with my Hoarder Rehab!  I've been gleaning so much insight about my hoarding ways!

Thank you readers from all over the world who continue to support my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things by taking part with your visits!
 
 10 Walking Dead Rick Grime's Colt Python mini gold guns, available here
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 
 
I'm relisting daily and hopefully will new list items soon because I'm still in a little rut and not quite sure what I need to do to get out of this rut yet.
 
My sciatica is still around and I can't sit again in a conventional chair or in a car yet, but it is getting better with daily yoga and massaging certain pressure points.
 
Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily and/or weekly: HoarderRehab with 176 items, The Destiny of Things- 176 items, VintageToGoEasy - 177 items and JunkDrawerAndMore - 168 items.
 
Maybe you'll find something to adopt and share your story too!  Thanks for looking!
 
 6 Puzzle Eraser James Bond style guns, available here
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 
 
Related Stories:
 
 
 
 
 
 Larger sized plastic guns in set of 25 
for charm bracelets, earrings and cupcake toppers, available here
 
"Too many people miss the silver lining because they are expecting gold."  Arthur Yorinks 
 
Thank you for taking part in my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment