Friday, June 17, 2016

Mickey Mouse Pirate Themed First Birthday Party: The Destiny of Things, Story 390

Mickey Mouse Pirate Themed First Birthday Party:  The Destiny of Things, Story 390

Creative Etsy buyer with a wonderful eye and an update photo!  BEFORE:

 These pirate stickers are getting more difficult to find and are sold out, but when we source more out, we will list them again.  Perhaps next week, so check back!

An Etsy buyer took the skull cross bones stickers and turned them into an accent that really made a difference in look for her son's first birthday goodie bags!

AFTER:  

 "Loved the special touch the foam skull stickers gave my candy bags as we celebrated my sons 1st birthday!"
photo and quote from  JunkDrawerAndMore Etsy buyer.  Thank you!  

What a great imagination and eye to see how well these foam skull stickers would make to add that special little touch!  And I see she used the foam alphabet stickers to spell out everyone's names too!  How fun!

I love all the other details she add too, like the pirate netting, red and white mickey mouse table confetti and skull bones table cloth!  And of course, Mickey with his pirate eye patch!

These pirate stickers are getting more difficult to find and are sold out, but when we source more out, we will list them again.  Perhaps next week, so check back at JunkDrawerAndMore soon!
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore

Saying Goodbye:  I have my own pack stashed away for some creative fun.  Such inspiration from just a little sticker.  I think her special little touch made a huge difference in look and cuteness.

What I Learned:

1.  A little added cuteness goes a long way, but I don't always have an eye for catching that little accent for detail.  It's more like I have multiple eyes with tons of ideas swimming around in my head, instead of that one eye needed to catch a special detail.  

And usually I have to try out all my ideas and then choose the best ten and then eliminate them one by one until I have what I'm actually looking for.  It's like fishing for the final detail and not knowing what it is until I see it or finally create it.  Not very definitive and not very good towards my hoarder recovery.

2.  We used to have a lot of pirate things, some leftover from my teaching days and some because we used to know a little pirate, but he's outgrown that now and moved on to super heroes with capes!

So who knows what we will find for our shops again soon!

 I bet she did something wonderfully creative with these scabbards of sabers too!
These pirate stickers are getting more difficult to find and are sold out, but when we source more out, we will list them again.  Perhaps next week, so check back often!
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore

Thank you Etsy buyer from JunkDrawerAndMore for leaving a thoughtful message and most of all the photo update!  Update photos are my most favorite because they are so inspirational to me and hopefully to others.  Also,  it's like I get to be a fly on the wall and see my hoard in it's new life and home.  Love seeing how my hoard gets transformed!  Thank you so much!

You definitely have an eye for details!  So simple, yet such an eye catching imagination and added special touch!
 
Thank you Etsy for the best Hoarder Rehab ever!  And for all the kind people I'm meeting who are helping me indirectly and directly in so many ways with my Hoarder Rehab!  I've been gleaning so much insight about my hoarding ways!

Thank you readers from all over the world who continue to support my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things by taking part with your visits!
 
 Various different skull designed pendants for pirate or Walking Dead themes, available here.  Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore
 
I can't seem to escape from the little rut I'm in and not quite sure what I need to do to get out of it yet, but I'm relisting daily and hopefully will new list items this week.
   
Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily and/or weekly: HoarderRehab with 181 items, The Destiny of Things- 180 items, VintageToGoEasy - 174 items and JunkDrawerAndMore - 179 items.
 
Maybe you'll find something to adopt and share your story too!  Thanks for looking!
 
 6 or 12 mini treasure chests for your pirate, mermaid, king, queen, prince or princess theme party as cupcake toppers or to hold a tooth for the tooth fairy, available herePhoto via JunkDrawerAndMore
 
Related Stories:
 
1.  Digging for buried pirate treasure:  Mini Pirate Treasure Chests:  The Destiny of Things, Story 224 
 
 
 
 
 
"It's never too late for a happy childhood."  Tom Robbins, Still Life with Woodpecker
 
Thank you for taking part in my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things!  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment