Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Mermaid Wedding in September: The Destiny of Things, Story 315

Mermaid Wedding in September:  The Destiny of Things, Story 315

These were ordered in April and will be used some time this month!

Little mermaids in 30 or 50 or 100 count, available here
photo via VintageToGoEasy

I am so happy someone is celebrating with these for their mermaid wedding celebration!  There have been several mermaid wedding I've been told about and I can't remember if this is the one where the bride works as a mermaid or not!  How cool, fun and memorable!

These are very versatile because Etsy buyers have told me they use them as drink or cake toppers for many different kinds of themed parties.  From Little Mermaid to Peter Pan, Day of the Dead fiesta la sirena (mermaid), nautical bon voyage, pirate mermaid fairy and Bohemian beach parties!

Oh and a biker party and reunion party too!

Little mermaids in 30 or 50 or 100 count, available here
photo via VintageToGoEasy

Saying Goodbye:  I've been collecting these for decades for my art and finding red ones used to be difficult, but now it's pink and light blue that are more rare to find.  So I ended up with many of the green and blue ones which seem to be more common and started to list them on Etsy and now they are one of most popular items.

Mini mermaids in smaller amounts from 6+, available here
photo via Hoarder Rehab

What I Learned:

1.  There is a silver lining to everything and even my hoarding has some silver linings, like I would have never thought that some of my hoard would become best sellers at our shops!

2.  Etsy and many Etsy buyers have made my dehoarding more fun and more enjoyable than I ever thought possible.

3.  Even though I'm probably only half way through my hoard I am making progress and it feels so good!  I used to get so upset and feel guilty when I had a hoarding relapse, but I've learned to not be so hard on myself and go with the flow.

 All green mermaids are very popular and I do not know why!
Anyone out there know?  All green available here

Thank you kind Etsy buyer from VintageToGoEasy .  Congratulations and best wishes towards you and yours this September on your wedding day!

Thank you Etsy for the best Hoarder Rehab ever!

Thank you all readers from all over the world who have stopped by to take part in my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things with your visit!

 A mermaid mixed with animal drink or cake toppers, available here

I am adding new items weekly to each shop until I have 800 of my dehoard listed!

Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily and/or weekly: HoarderRehab with 198 items, The Destiny of Things- 180 items, VintageToGoEasy - 189 items and now JunkDrawerAndMore - 182 items!    
 
Maybe you'll find something to take home and share your story too!  Thanks for looking!
 
 Bulk mix of 24 drink or cake toppers, available here

No comments:

Post a Comment