Friday, September 11, 2015

UPDATE Photo from Mixed Media Artist of 100 Mini Guns: The Destiny of Things, Story 313

UPDATE Photo from Mixed Media Artist of 100 Mini Guns:  The Destiny of Things, Story 313

I just love it when someone takes the time to send me a photo update!  So these guns went from  this.....

100 random chosen color gun mix, available here
photo via Hoarder Rehab

A mixed media artist who ordered these guns sent me an update photo of how he uses them in his art:

 Looks like someone had a lot of fun arranging them around!
photo via Etsy buyer artist 

How fun!  They look so cool arranged like that with the color block background and remind me James Bond for some reason.  I could spend hours sitting around arranging them too.

He said he's over the moon with these gun trinkets because they are so colorful and have excellent details and the perfect size for his assemblage collage art!

They are fun to play with as you can see below:

If you need these in smaller amounts of 15 or 25, get them here
photo via VintageToGoEasy

Saying Goodbye:  These are selling out fast, so I have my own stash of 100 or more put away.  I was tempted to keep them all, but since it seems I have more ideas for art projects rather than actually putting my ideas into action, they are listed on all the shops in different amounts.

These are most of the colors available here

What I Learned:

1.  I am so happy there is another repetition mixed media collage artist out there!  I just love art in repetition and it seems to go right along with my hoarding ways!
2.  Other Etsy buyers have let me know that they use these for jewelry to make earrings and charm bracelets, some use them as cupcake toppers and some use them as party favors for their rockabilly themed parties.

3.  I'd like to hang mine all the way around a bandanna as a scarf or quilt.  I just love dangles.

4.  I think I am doing less hoarding with more dehoarding and moving towards doing more art projects and focusing on my health now a days.  I like the difference in the way I feel too!

Here they are with matching boots and guns, available here

Thank you kind Etsy buyer from Hoarder Rehab for making my day by remembering and taking the time to send me a photo and sharing with me how over the moon you are too with the 100 gun trinkets!  I just love them too.  So happy to hear another artist is using them in repetition.

Thank you Etsy for the best Hoarder Rehab ever!

Thank you all readers from all over the world who have stopped by to take part in my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things with your visit!
 
 For the past month or so, these have been the most popular guns!  It's not easy keeping them in stock!  10 gold mini James Bond guns, available here
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 
 
I am working on my dehoarding goals and am starting to list new items at each shop!  My goal is to list 200 items on each shop again!  I am challenged with Etsy's new listing formats and also I'm getting used to a new computer system, so the listing is happening slowly, but surely!
 
Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily and/or weekly: HoarderRehab with 198 items, The Destiny of Things- 181 items, VintageToGoEasy - 193 items and now JunkDrawerAndMore - 188 items!  
 
Maybe you'll find something to take home and share your story too!  Thanks for looking!
 
 These used to be our most popular mini guns until Etsy buyers requested the middle guns and calling them the James Bond guns! Available here
 2.  From the mosaic artist:  Mini Gold Toy Prize Trinket Guns:  The Destiny of Things, Story 270   
 
 
"It's not about "having" time, it's about making time." This is what I need to focus on next!

No comments:

Post a Comment