Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Dr. Schulze's Detox Books: The Destiny of Things, Story 289

Dr. Schulze's Detox Books:  The Destiny of Things, Story 289

His books and detox programs saved my life and more!

Dr Schultz Detox books, available here
Read them free, online here

I have tried many different detox programs and his 30 day detox is the only one that worked successfully for me.  For me, I think it's because his solutions are practical and easy to follow, but mainly because his herbal solutions are organic and/or from clean wild plants.

I won't go into detail about how sick I was, but mainly over the years, little by little I became more allergic to certain foods and other things.  Eventually, I became highly allergic to pesticides and fungicides, but didn't know it, so even when I became a raw vegan to become healthier,  I would sometimes get more sick due to juicing or eating conventional fruits and vegetables.

So after trying one detox program after another, I didn't get better until I tried Dr Schultz's organic 30 day detox program, as a raw organic vegan.  All his formulas are organic or from clean wild plants and explains why it's important to eat organic clean foods.  Why eat more toxins, when one is trying to detox?

Dr Schultz Detox books, available here
Read them free, online here

His books are comprehensive, straight forward and even entertaining.  Each of his detox programs comes with a book and as a recovering hoarder, since they are so full of good healthy information I can not bear to throw them away!

As a matter of fact, it's his book, "Dr. Schulze's 10 Powerful Steps to a Healthier Life" that got me to seriously think about dehoarding my life!  I think it's Chapter 8 where he talks about getting rid of unnecessary things in life and calls it "trashing!"

However, since I've purged my hoard enough times to see a pattern and then have my hoard boomerang back to me ten fold, I decided I needed a different solution.

Read them free, online here
photo via google

I am very old school and do not like to read books online.  I prefer to read the old fashioned way with an actual book in my hands and guess what?  I'm not the only one!

An Etsyian sent me a short note saying:

Excellent books.  I will follow his detox

I hope it worked out as well for them as it did for me!

Dr Schultz Detox books, available here
Read them free, online here

Saying Goodbye:  I given these to many friends, but it seems only the desperate will try them and it did work for them too.  We still use Dr. Schulze's 30 day detox program spread out over a year by doing a different program each season.

Sometimes I use them more often, depending what I get exposed to accidentally, especially when something I eat that is normally gluten free and organic, etc changes it's ingredients or I have to figure out what is causing an allergic reaction, which are usually cleaning products, like dish soap or laundry detergent when they change the formula.

We are mainly organic raw vegans 5-6 days a week and juice fast 3 days a week, but we aren't stringent sticklers and it's easy to fall off that wagon and continue doing so during and after holidays and birthday celebrations, so each new season with it's 5 day detox programs pulls back on track and is a good reminder how good it feels to be a raw organic vegan again!

What I Learned:

1.  I am very thankful for Dr. Schulze and his detox programs because not only have they saved my life but they have also improved my living environment by taking action against my hoard.

As a matter of fact, right now I am doing his 5 day liver detox program because I can not figure out what is making me itch and feel prickly, like little pins and needles prickly by the end of the day. I'll eventually figure it out and have a few clues to solve this new mystery.

2.  There is a little community library down the street from me, so I think I'll go take a walk and drop off some of these books over there too!

3.  Although I have been very consistent with my dehoarding program, I have not been as close to consistent with my exercise program, so I am going to cut down on my dehoarding and balance and focus on an exercise program because I seem to do much better with habit forming schedules.

I am interested in protecting our seeds from GMO!  So many books, so little time!
1966 Yearbook of Agriculture: Protecting Our Food book by US Department of Agriculture stamped Congressman George Brown, Jr, available here

Thank you Etsy buyer from The Destiny of Things for sending me a short note!  I hope your detox went as well as mine.
Thank you Etsy for the best Hoarder Rehab outlet ever!  I can't thank you enough! I am so thankful that my items are helping others!
Thank you all readers from all over the world who have stopped by to visit my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things! 
 When I retired and before I learned about my allergies,
 I had planned to use this book to plan a road trip and eat at all the cafes my heart desired!
Encyclopedia of American Cities by Vernance: First Edition Reference Book, available here
My new dehoarding goal is to maintain at least 205 items at each shop!

 

Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily or weekly: HoarderRehab with 206 items, The Destiny of Things- 205 items, VintageToGoEasy - 206 items and now JunkDrawerAndMore - 206 items!  Maybe you'll find something to take home and share your story too!  Thanks for looking!
Related Stories:
"Have Less.  Do More.  Be More."---unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment