Thursday, February 28, 2013

Gluten Free Organic Amy's No Cheese Pizza Hoarder Rehab Review #4

Gluten Free Organic Amy's No Cheese Pizza Hoarder Rehab Review #4

For those of you with food allergies, ranging from gluten to dairy and feel deprived of pizza, this may be an answer for you!  My search for gluten free and organic foods is becoming somewhat easier these days!



Out of the the 23 ingredients 13 are organic.  It contains no gluten, but those of you who are super sensitive it is made in a facility that processes wheat.

It is a sweet tasting pizza and I did miss the cheese!  Overall, it's a good alternative when I'm feeling pizza deprived or are having intense pizza cravings.

I will continue to experiment with this pizza by adding on different organic cheeses on it and see if I can find one that my body will tolerate and enjoy!

If you are allergic to gluten and dairy and feel deprived of pizza, try this!  It's mostly organic too.  It has other mushrooms in it, but only the shitake are organic.  I try to avoid soy also and it does have soy lecithin.

List of NOT organic ingredients:  artichokes, extra virgin olive oil, mushrooms, balsamic vinegar, sea salt, expeller pressed high oleic safflower and/or sunflower oil, yeast, soy lecithin, black pepper and spices.

More Gluten free and Organic on my list of Amy's Kitchen to try are Cheese Tamale Verde, Roasted Vegetable Tamale, Enchilada Verde Whole Meal, Asian Noodle Stir Fry, Mexican Tamale Pie, Indian Paneer Tikka and Indian Palak Paneer.

It's so nice to have some alternatives when I need a break from cooking or something easy to warm up and eat after a long busy day or have a craving ranging from either pizza, to Mexican to Asian!

Side Notes:  I'm also trying an experiment to see if changing my diet will help my HoarderRehab, since many other conditions are linked to gluten, it can't hurt mine!  Most of my allergies dictate what I eat now, but I'm hoping my allergies will improve as I improve other areas of my life too!

Has anyone else out there found any foods that are gluten free, mostly soy free and organic?

Thank you Rachel and Andy of Amy's Kitchen for being sensitive to the needs of your customers and giving me a break from cooking from scratch by providing gluten free organic meals!  Thank you for continuing to add new delicious products!

Thank you US, Germany, UK, Kazakhstan, United Arab Emirates, Argentina, France, Indonesia, Malaysia. Portugal and Pakistan for joining me in my HoarderRehabThe Destiny of Things!

Related posts:

1.  Amy's Gluten Free Pizza with Cheese, 74% Organic Review

2.  Nuttzo Review:  Gluten free Organic Nut butter

3.  Miswak Review:  Organic Toothbrush Stick, No Toothpaste Needed

No comments:

Post a Comment