Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Twin of "something blue" for you Native American bracelet : The Destiny of Things, Story XXXVII

Twin of "something blue" for you Native American bracelet:  The Destiny of Things, Story XXXVII

Yeah!!! I got another "Destiny of Things" story this morning and this one seems to be "destiny as infinity" too!

Note from Buyer Hi, I have a story about this bracelet. In the late '70's I was visiting relatives in Albuquerque. In "Old Town" and my uncle took my cousin & me to a furniture/misc store to buy turquoise jewelry. My cousin & I each picked this very style braclet. My uncle haggled with the old Native American woman behind the counter and got the price to $18.50 each! That bracelet was my favorite piece of jewelry until it was stolen 18 yrs ago. I have been searching for one just like it ever since. I am happy to have found one! ---Nancy


 Hi Nancy!

Thank you for your order and especially the story! It's such a nice surprise to get this am!

OH wow! What a story! I love it and thank you so much for it! It's been difficult letting go of my last few NA bracelets, which I'd keep them all, but I've waited 3 years to become unallergic to sterling.

Thank you for your story! I know, I can't thank you enough! I will write about it on my blog today! I'm going to use it how you wrote it because it's so heartfelt. Does your cousin still have her bracelet?

I used to have two of these, twins, I called them and I found them at different times. I figured that the odds of having both wasn't going to happen again and I wanted them to go to the same home, but oh well. I'm glad this one is going to replace a long lost treasure!

I hope you get to show this piece to your Uncle and cousin for a happy reunion event of that day!

Thank you so much for taking part in my HoarderREhab!
Best!
~Kennedy

PS. It will be shipped out Friday USPS flat rate priority with insurance

PSS. This is like a "destiny as infinity" story which is my theme quote as I dehoard my way to a minimalist organic home and a music art room, instead of storage! Thank you so much!


Thanks for the warm reply to my story.
The bracelet my cousin got lost a few of the stones. I don't know if she kept it but you can bet I will find out!
Excited to receive my "new" treasure. Glad I found your shop.
---Nancy
P.S. Thanks for sharing my story on your blog.


This is the twin to the twin! 

Sold on October 1, 2012 to Gretchen who just starting her turquoise bracelet collection.  I was hoping to get both stories behind the purchase and I did!  Thank you Nancy and Gretchen!

 The easiest way for me to tell these apart is by the inside marks on them.


Saying Good-bye:  I don't know if it's getting more difficult to say good-bye to my Native American bracelets because of the run off stress of my Meltdown or because out of the 20 or so Native American bracelets half of them are gone.  I think it's because I'm still recovering from my Meltdown.

Rationally, I can't even wear these bracelets anymore since I've waited over three years to become unallergic to sterling silver and it's not happening!  There I do feel better from writing that!  Phew! 

Plus the last twin is going to a "destiny as infinity" home!  There's nothing better than finding the lost sentimental item of the past and the feelings of satisfaction and contentment one simple item long gone can bring back.

And this time instead of me having this item with little sentimental memories in it, I am so excited to pass it on to someone who's memory of it is much bigger and detailed.  I am much happier to let go of this and to be part of an 18 year search for an "old/new" treasure that is now complete.

Thank you Nancy for letting me share your story on my blog, as it is, in it's true self!  Thank you Nancy and Gretchen for unburdening my soul and lifting my spirit today as I learn a more rational process of letting go of my hoard to accomplish my dream to a new life of at least a minimalist organic home with an extra room to be used for music and art, rather than storage!  And who knows what else!

Thank you etsy for providing a place for me to meet such generous people who support me with their time and stories towards ending my hoarding cycles!!! 

Thank you readers from US, Canada, UK, Germany, Romania, Russia and Ukraine for joining me in my HoarderRehabThe Destiny of Things!


Parting Thoughts:Another twin story.  I seem to have a lot of doubles or twins of certain itemsI wonder what that means to me.  Maybe it's part of the mystery of one is not enough and two is too much?  Other twin cross story here.

I have twin snuff boxes made of 1925 and 1934 sterling Peruvian coins too, but they were gifts. Hmmm?  I wonder what other twin items I have out there?  Anyone have any clues for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment