Thursday, November 22, 2012

Destiny of Things: Thanksgiving Native American Jewelry: Twin Sterling Turquoise Cross Story VIII

Destiny of Things:  Thanksgiving Native American Jewelry:  Twin Sterling Turquoise Cross Story VIII

Another "random act of kindness, blurted out" story from a HoarderRehab buyer!

Beautiful crosses! My daughters will love them!
Oct 9, 2012 small robin egg blue turquoise sterling silver cross: vintage native american

This little piece of information was just the good news I needed!  Surprisingly enough, instead of being separated these two twin crosses went to the same good home!  From a mother to her two daughters.

Did this buyer read the description I had written or was it purely coincidence that both went together?

small robin egg blue turquoise sterling silver cross: vintage native american. I have two of these, buy them both and convert them into earrings. Or keep one for yourself and the other for your sister, mother/daughter of bff for twin wear! Nice rain drop detailing for a simple design.


Saying Good-bye:  These were easy to let go, since they went to a good home without being separated.

What I learned:

1.  It doesn't take much for something to become a random act of kindness towards my HoarderRehab and my day.  It took less than 10 words to make my day completely different and more meaningful.  Saying good-bye is much easier knowing even the tiniest bits of information, 7 words of information to be exact!  ("Beautiful crosses! My daughters will love them!")

2.  Knowing they went to a pair of daughters given to them from their mother is the best ever!  It just feels better knowing the twin crosses are together and a relief that in my mind, they will never be separated.

Even though these are just things, it seems my feelings of attachment to them are equal to a litter of puppies or kittens being dispersed or siblings being adopted into the same home.  Which sounds really weird to write, let alone to admit, but that's where I am right now and I think it's better to be truthful to myself about it than sweep it under the rug.  Which brings me back to these words, "listen, allow, trust, honor, let go".

3.  Getting to the bottom of the truth of my hoarding patterns is kinda weird.  Knowing on one hand that theses are just "things, inanimate objects, stuff", but on the other hand, the fleeting feelings of  "loss" of things that equal to losing pets or being separated from siblings is more than scary, disturbing with bits of craziness and irrational, even if the feelings are just momentary lapses of something I haven't figure out yet.  It really is sad in more ways than one and on many different levels.  This needs to be studied more for it's own article and saved for a deeper and more timely session.

4.  The reason why I chose to write this article today is because it's Thanksgiving and a time to celebrate everything we have to be thankful and to show our gratitude by sharing our abundance with meals, games and dance in remembrance to our fore bearers and keepers of the Earth. 

Usually I wear my Native American jewelry on this day in remembrance of the original ancestors and keepers of America, but I'm allergic to silver now, so I thought I'd share a Native American twin cross story and their destiny.  So far this story seems to be the closest one to my dream of the destiny of things.  The ultimate destiny of things being, "destiny as infinity", just like the celebration of giving thanks of gratitude to all things has been passed down from one generation to the next.

Happy Thanksgiving!  May Destiny as Infinity be yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment