Friday, May 30, 2014

Neon Googly Eyes Bra for EDC, Las Vegas: The Destiny of Things, Story 204

Neon Googly Eyes Bra for Electric Daisy Carnival, Las Vegas:  The Destiny of Things, Story 204

Neon googly eyes that might knock your socks off!!!!!!

BEFORE:

photo via JunkDrawerLoveEtsy, neon googly eyes available here

There are no need for words for the AFTER photo, but I feel as though I need to build some sort of suspense, drum roll stall for the biggest entrance ever!!!!!

So if you are like me and do not know the acronym for EDC, it stands for Electric Daisy Carnival!

AFTER:

photo via Etsy buyer from JunkDrawerLoveEtsy

Here's the email I got:

I used the neon googly eyes to decorate a bra for EDC. I'm not finished but this is what I have so far...

So far?  OMG!  It looks fabulous!  I hope she sends a photo of it completed! because I can't imagine it even better than what already shows!
photo via JunkDrawerLoveEtsy, neon googly eyes available here
Classic black and white googly eyes, here

Here's what I wrote back immediately!

Hi Carina!

OMG!!!! That is so amazing!!!! So creative!!!! I love it!!! Can I use it as a story on my blog? I'll leave you anonymous if you prefer, but that's too cool to leave anonymous if you ask me!!!!

I'd love to see it finished too!

Which EDC are you wearing it to? Thank you for sharing! You made my day!

Kindest regards,
~Kennedy at
www.etsy.com/shop/HoarderRehab
www.etsy.com/shop/thedestinyofthings
www.etsy.com/shop/vintagetogoeasy
www.etsy.com/shop/JunkDrawerLoveEtsy

Read 190+ stories from Etsy buyers who help me stay focused on my HoarderRehab!

hoarderrehab.blogspot.com

And then I waited and got this a couple days ago!

Of course you may use my story. I'm going to wear it to EDC Las Vegas next month :)

photo via JunkDrawerLoveEtsy, neon googly eyes available here
Classic black and white googly eyes, here 

Saying Goodbye:  Well, well, well..... In the past month, I've never seen so many creative uses for googly eyes ever!  Between EyeBombing City Eye Sores and googly eyed bras for Electric Daisy Music Festivals, I am googly - eyed myself!

What I Learned:

1.  It doesn't hurt to ask for a story because there are plenty of people out there willing to help me with mine by sharing theirs!  Nor have I seen anything so creatively made with these neon ones and the classic black and white ones!  I used mine in the classroom in many ways, but nothing as zany and exciting as my two Friday stories!  Read EyeBombing City Eye Sores from another artist here.  

Feel free to get more ideas by reading how I used them in the classroom, here.

2.  Time's up!  It's been another busy week here in Etsyland and HoarderRehab!  Hope everyone has a good weekend!

What does Electric Music sound like these days?  I have no idea, but read about the EDC in Las Vegas and watch the trailer or EDC, here from wiki

Here's a song that popped into my head when I thought about what electric music might sound like, but it's electric music from my time, Eddy Grant - Electric Avenue

Thank you Etsy buyer from JunkDrawerLoveEtsy for your surprise email with story and photo update.  I just love it!

Thank you Etsy for another more than happy sale that's win win for all involved!

Thank you US, Luxembourg, China, Italy, Germany, Philippines, Ukraine and other countries for your visits and company at my  HoarderRehab and The Destiny of Things!   

My NEW GOAL is to have 175 items listed on each shop and one has just been met at The Destiny of Things, so I'll be listing at least 1 new item daily on each shop five days a week! 

Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily: HoarderRehab with 175 items ,  The Destiny of Things-191 items , VintageToGoEasy - 164 items and now JunkDrawerLoveEtsy - 142 items!  Thanks for looking!  Maybe you'll find something to take home and share your story too!

Related Stories:

1.  Eyebombing with Googly Eyes:  transforming city eye sores one googly eye at a time, here

Googly Eye Bombing Story, here
black and white googlies, available here for your own eye bombing pleasure!




All Time Most Read All TimeMy Louis Vuitton Collection the end of mine for the beginning of someone else.  The last piece of my LV collection, my 80s LV gold cornered wallet is available here at The Destiny of Things!   

"In self trust all virtues are comprehended."  ---RWE in Fortune Teller Miracle Fish by Cathyrn Hankla, page 112, part 10.

1 comment:

  1. Neon googly eyes? I didn't know they existed. Neon googly eyes embellishing a bright green bra, can it get any more fun or interesting than that? Yes it can! Neon googly eyes on a bright green bra going to EDC Las Vegas! I watched a video from the link provided got educated. Wow,Wow!!! I also look forward to an update with a picture of the finished product. Very fun story.

    ReplyDelete