Friday, January 6, 2017

Classic James Bond Gun Cake Toppers Sean Connery Style: The Destiny of Things, Story 427

Classic James Bond Gun Cake Toppers Sean Connery Style:  The Destiny of Things, Story 427

Get them while they're hot!

10 mini guns Peaky Blinders Sean Connery James Bond long barrel pistols, available here.  Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 

Here is the kind note I received:

Worked perfectly as cupcake toppers

That's all it takes to make my day, a kindness from an Etsy buyer with a short and sweet note!  Of course, I wish I could see how these decorated the cupcakes and wonder what flavor the cakes were and the color of the frosting with these on top!  And wonder if it was a James Bond or Peaky Blinder or other themed occasion.

For now, I'll let my imagination run wild!  I picture chocolate cupcakes with white cream cheese frosting and in the middle of each is a flat round piece of chocolate with these guns on them with tiny gold candy balls sprinkled all around the tops!

 10 mini guns Peaky Blinders Sean Connery James Bond long barrel pistols, available here.  Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore

Saying Goodbye:  I wish I was saying "hello" to the cupcakes I just imagined instead!  Luckily I have my own stash of these put away for my mixed media art, but sometimes I do dig into my stash to fill an order!

What I Learned:

1.  These sell out so quickly that we can't keep up with the demand.  One minute we'll have many sets of these, but most of the time they sell out within a week.

2.  We get these in bulk, but never know which types of guns will be included, so it's just hit and miss, but most of the time, we end up with tons of the less stylish or not so popular guns.  Which tend to be the ones below:

10 or 15 mini gold gun steampunk narco thug life spy guns DIY Murder Mystery Detective military partners in crime, available here
 Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore

3.  I've been wanting to write about how I've faired this year, during the winter holidays because I don't usually do very well and get high anxiety.  My stress level used to shoot through the roof and before I knew it was I relying on retail therapy and collecting so much hoard, most of it would remain unopened for months following the entire ordeal.

Not a good way to let go of stress!  Expensive and messy!

4.  This year I stayed within the boundaries of my modest budget and even sent some of it off to my new favorite charities!  As a matter of fact, I've always wanted to give 10% of our proceeds to charities important to me and will start doing so this year!

5.  One of them is Fixnation.  It's where we take all our feral cats (so far we've taken 15) to get a general check up and fixed for free!  So all proceeds of the instant download of our kittens, who are now a year old go to Fixnation.  You can read more about them (Fixnation and the kittens) at the link below:

INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD 3 images of our rescued feral kittens, available here.  Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore

6.  So that's one of my 2017 Resolutions!  To find and donate 10% of our shops monthly proceeds to a charity dear to my heart.  Some of them I found years ago and have forgotten where I put all the information I had on them and need to find again.  One was a foundation that gave refugees an invention that cleaned water, so it was drinkable and another gave them solar cooking stoves.

Some are closer to home, like a medical clinic at Venice beach and a local neighborhood community library and local beautification.  I'd also like to try some volunteer work this year.

What will you do this year to help others?  I'd love to hear yours and get inspired from other ideas!

These James Bond guns are our most popular of them all and sell out like hotcakes!  available here.  Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 

Thank you Etsy buyer from JunkDrawerAndMore for your short and sweet note!  I remember these mini guns from my childhood and play fighting with my brother!

Re enactment of fun from my childhood!
10 mini guns Peaky Blinders Sean Connery James Bond long barrel pistols, available here.  Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore
 
Also very motivating for me to continue on my Hoarder Rehab journey and to use my own date stamper for art in finding alternatives for my hoarding ways!
 
Thank you Etsy for the best Hoarder Rehab ever!  And for all the kind people I'm meeting who are helping me indirectly and directly in so many ways with my Hoarder Rehab!  I've been gleaning so much insight about my hoarding ways.
 
 Here they are in key chain size, available here
Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 
 
 
I have been relisting almost daily and started new listing almost daily too!  So check out the shops now for new items, ideas and inspiration!
 
I have plans to list new items on JunkDrawerAndMore tomorrow!  I had plans to new list today, but have a terrible headache and neck ache from sleeping weird last night and decided that blogging was easier than new listing for now. 
 
Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily and/or weekly: HoarderRehab with 169 items, The Destiny of Things- 167 items, VintageToGoEasy - 175 items and JunkDrawerAndMore - 163 items. 
 
Maybe you'll find something to adopt and share your story too!  Thanks for looking!
 
 10 Walking Dead Rick Grime's mini guns or Westworld pistals, available here
Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore  
 
 
Related Stories:
 
 
 
 
  
 
  10 Silver mini assorted gun mix, available here
Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore  
 
"Too many people miss the silver lining because they are expecting gold."  Arthur Yorinks 
 
Thank you for taking part in my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment