Friday, January 20, 2017

Flamingo Party & DIY Pineapple Favors: The Destiny of Things, Story 431

Flamingo Party & DIY Pineapple Favors:  The Destiny of Things, Story 431

Etsy buyers are so creative!  Here is another example......  BEFORE:

 20, 25, or 30 ALL YELLOW or mixed color empty gumball vending machine capsules, available here

Here is the fun creative note I received and photo:

She is having a flamingo pool party & I thought these little pineapple things are too cute to have in the party favor bags! Will probably fill them with yellow skittles!!!!


How inspirational are those cute little pineapples? and I love all the details, like the tiny Thank You tag added on to it!  Is it a sticker?  Also love the little "x" details on them too!  The one sitting in the very front looks like it's so happy!

The pink and yellow make such a cool color themed flamingo pool party, as seen with the skittles.  One would need the pink skittles around the pineapple party favors to make them stand up as they are shown for table confetti. 

All one color in amounts of 10 or 20, red for Valentine's, pink for Easter and pinch proof green for St Patrick's day, available here
Let us know if you need a different color option.  Right now, we have 9 different color options: blue, white, black, yellow, red, pink, green, purple and orange.

Saying Goodbye:  More of my favorite hoard that has become one of our popular items.  I've been collecting different colors since college and used to use them for storing my jewelry by color, all earrings in blue capsules, rings in red, etc.

However, since I am now allergic to most metal jewelry I started to let them go and others have found many different creative ways to use them too! 

If you need larger amounts in mixed color of 50 or 100, they are available here.  If you need a large "all one color" amount of over 30, please email us and see if we have it available, right now we do, but these sell out fast, so it's best to check with us first.  Right now, we have 9 different color options: blue, white, black, yellow, red, pink, green, purple and orange.
photo via Hoarder Rehab

What I Learned:

1.  I am so grateful that some of my hoard have become our top selling items!  And many of them are my favorite things, like these gumball capsules.

2.  These could be turned into all kinds of fruits, besides pineapples, another Etsy buyer turned them into little apples for her Back to School bento lunches.  Another painted them into Pokemon balls and one used blue capsules for her son's Batman themed birthday party.

3.  Since I've been collecting all different colors and shades since college, I have my own stash and have been using them to hold much of my childhood jewelry that I can't let go or actually no one would want, like my champion hop scotch throwing bracelet!

One day I'll remember to take a photo of them in my gumball machine.

4.  I use these all the time at all 4 of our  Etsy shops, mostly to ship out jewelry because these seem to be indestructible while in the care of USPS!  And most people find it fun to open while it bring back nostalgic memories and makes new ones!

  St Patrick's day colors of "Kiss me I'm Irish" green and orange or Mardi Gras colors of purple green and orange or purple green and yellow, available here
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 

Thank you Etsy buyer from The Destiny of Things for taking the time to share your story with an inspirational photo for others to get ideas from.  Happy Birthday to your daughter, sounds like this will be one to remembered forever.
 
Also very motivating for me to continue on my Hoarder Rehab journey and to keep trying different things until I find alternatives to my hoarding.
 
Thank you Etsy for the best Hoarder Rehab ever!  And for all the kind people I'm meeting who are helping me indirectly and directly in so many ways with my Hoarder Rehab!  I've been gleaning so much insight about my hoarding ways.
 
 10+ Ninja Turtle color emtpy gumball vending machine capsules, available here
photo via VintageToGoEasy

We just got some pastel color gumball vending machine capsules in today!  We have capsules listed at all our shops but the pastels are listed at Hoarder Rehab and JunkDrawerAndMore.  Just click on the shop names and do a search for pastel capsules or whatever color theme available or email us and we will do our best to make your color theme come true.
 
They also are perfect for wedding exit containers for confetti, rice or seeds, pinata fillers, table confetti, the middle prize for surprise balls, cracker snap filler toys, fairy lights, to hold your cupcake sprinkle toppers for parties with those with different food needs, like nut topping for those that can't have sugar sprinkles, gluten free cupcake sprinkles, etc.

I am diligently new listing and relisting daily!  With a lot more coming soon!
Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily and/or weekly: HoarderRehab with 173 items, The Destiny of Things- 179 items, VintageToGoEasy - 179 items and JunkDrawerAndMore - 174 items.  
 
Maybe you'll find something to adopt and share your story too!  Thanks for looking!
 
 Dr Seuss: Cat in the Hat, One Fish Two Fish, patriotic, carnival, circus, Thomas the Train themed colors, available here

Related Stories:  Other creative uses and ideas with update photos!

1.    Gumball Capsules into Kawaii Cute Bento Box Accessory:  The Destiny of Things, Story 240 See an update photos of these made into little apples!








4+ chenille Easter chicks in gumball capsules, available here
photo via Hoarder Rehab 

Thank you readers from all over the world who continue to support my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things by taking part with your visits! 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment