Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Gold and Bronze Pirate Treasure Coins: The Destiny of Things, Story 324

Gold and Bronze Pirate Treasure Coins:  The Destiny of Things, Story 324

A fun nostalgic pirateer story!

Shiny gold coins, available here
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore

Here is the fun story!

These just came and they're great! I got these, along with another similar coin item, to have and to be able to hand out to any kids who might be interested. I'll explain. My girlfriend and I are going to attend some Renaissance faires and pirate festivals, and we're going as pirates. 

I know I was always drawn to pirates at these events when I was a kid and I've seen that hasn't changed. So now, me and me lady will have some pirate treasure to give the wee ones who fancy meeting a pirate captain and his pirate queen. Thanks again for a great, inexpensive product that still is of a good quality for such fun. 

I just love receiving stories like these!  Here are the other pirate treasure coins he ordered and I think these are more pirate style.
Bronze gold coins, available here
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 

What a great idea to inspire and fire the imagination by passing out some pirate booty at the Renaissance Fair and Pirate Festivals!  There are going to be some lucky wee ones getting a souvenir treasure chest coin from a pirate captain and his pirate queen!  What merry memories they will all be making! 

One side has a pirate skull and the other an opened treasure chest, available here
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 

Saying Goodbye:  I'm not sure if we'll keep these in stock, but they do seem to becoming more and more popular.  I had a ton left over from a pirate party.  The little ones I know loved the coins with the pirate on them over the shiny gold ones and at the time I couldn't decide which one to buy, so I bought both.

These are shiny gold coins with heads on both sides, 
available here
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore

What I Learned:

1.  I used these for pirate and mermaid parties and had a ton left over 
because I tend to overbuy.  I used them for cupcake toppers, table confetti, pinata filler and of course, pirate treasure chests.

2.  I am buying less and less, but I do like to buy things in surplus.  I do not like to run out of my favorite things and obviously it got out of control with my hoarding habits.

3.  I also seem to buy similar items if I can't decide which one I like over the other, like these gold coins.  Now if the coin with the pirate skull on it came in shiny gold then I'd just buy those.... I think....

Know any pirates or mermaids with toothless grins?
Mini tooth saver treasure chests, available here

Thank you Etsy buyer from JunkDrawerAndMore  for your fun nostalgic story.  I hope you make some great new memories as pirates and build new ones for all the little wee pirates out there seeking treasure!
 
Thank you Etsy for the best Hoarder Rehab ever!

Thank you all readers from all over the world who have stopped by to take part in my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things with your visit!
 
 These make great cupcake toppers for school parties, especially for all the pirates and mermaids out there with tiny tiny treasures!  Also makes a fun teacher gift because as a teacher I always had some of these on hand for those that lost teeth at school.  In amount of 24 and 30, available here
photo via Hoarder Rehab
 
I am adding new items weekly to each shop until I have 800 of my dehoard listed!

Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily and/or weekly: HoarderRehab with 193 items, The Destiny of Things- 174 items, VintageToGoEasy - 192 items and now JunkDrawerAndMore - 178 items!    
 
Maybe you'll find something to take home and share your story too!  Thanks for looking!
 
 12 pirate treasure trinkets in a diamond box, available here
 photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 
 
Related Stories:
 
1.  With a photo update on children digging for buried treasure!  Mini Pirate Treasure Chests:  The Destiny of Things, Story 224  
 
 
3.  A lost tooth and treasure chest:  One Yellow Treasure Chest:  The Destiny of Things, Story 227  
 
 
 
 
7.  For an actual treasure chest gift box:  Treasure Chest Filler Fun for Kid's:  The Destiny of Things, Story 309 
 
"Why is algebra important?  Finding "X" is only important if you are a pirate!" 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment