Friday, October 9, 2015

DIY Coroner Toe Tag Stickers Murder Mystery Party Invitations: The Destiny of Things, Story 325

DIY Coroner Tag Murder Mystery Party Invitations:  The Destiny of Things, Story 325

Surprise surprise for a surprise birthday party!

Coroner Tag Stickers, sold out
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 

Here is her story:

I received the toe tag stickers in the mail today and I love them. They are everything I was hoping they would be. I'm having a surprise 21st murder mystery birthday party for my daughter. I cannot wait to get the invitations made.

I'd love to see how her invitations turned out because I think these coroner toe tag stickers are so versatile and I've used mine in several different ways.

Coroner Tag Stickers, sold out
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 

Let me count the ways of how I've used them:

1.  Great ice breaker name tags for office meetings, especially for Halloween.

2.  Place cards or name cards for dinner parties or wedding seating arrangements.

3.  Fun stickers for plain paper party cups, so guests don't lose or use too many cups.  Everyone loves to name their favorite poison!

4.  Do you remember that party game where when you walk in the door you get a sticker put on your back of a celebrity or some other themed characters and you have to ask other guests "yes" or "no" questions until you figure who are for the day?

My family is big into that party games and these were great for a Dead Poet's Society themed party. 

5.  Kids love these and they make a great classroom tool for learning about dead presidents.  Each student can get one to research whichever President name they pool from a hat.

6.  I've given them away during Halloween in my "thank you" packaging for each order from our Etsy shops.

Coroner Tag Stickers, sold out
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 

Saying Goodbye:  I found a hoard of these on sale at a little shop during Halloween one year and could not pass them up!  I just love large amounts of a good bargain!  Unfortunately, buying every good bargain I see because I like it doesn't go well with my dehoarding.  I am so happy they are now sold out.

Fun and funny for a Walking Dead, Hannibal or Dexter Murder Mystery party, available here.
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 

What I Learned:

1.  Bargains, deals and free stuff are such a nightmare for a recovering hoarder like me!  I used to just buy hoards of stuff "on sale" just because I liked it!  Thankfully, for the most part, I've kicked that bad hoarding habit!

It was one of the first things I realized about my hoarding ways when I started this blog.

2.  I also used to buy a lot of party items that were rejected by some family members.  I don't do that anymore without sending photos first now and getting the a-okay.

3.  Lastly, even though I wasn't teaching anymore I'd still find myself buying in teacher mode for all the little ones in the family.  I still buy them things, but not in bulk anymore.

4.  Just breaking the mentioned buying habits have really helped me cut down on accumulating more hoard.

Another fun prop for a Murder Mystery party, available here
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 

Thank you Etsy buyer from JunkDrawerAndMore  for your DIY Murder Mystery birthday invitations.  I hope making them was just as fun as the party!  Love to see them!
 
Thank you Etsy for the best Hoarder Rehab ever!

Thank you all readers from all over the world who have stopped by to take part in my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things with your visit!
 
 Another clue to the Murder Mystery party... mini weapon of choice, available here
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 

I am adding new items weekly to each shop until I have 800 of my dehoard listed!

Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily and/or weekly: HoarderRehab with 193 items, The Destiny of Things- 173 items, VintageToGoEasy - 193 items and now JunkDrawerAndMore - 178 items!    
 
Maybe you'll find something to take home and share your story too!  Thanks for looking!
 
Handy for holding mini clues of murder mystery evidence.
Mini human organ transplant containers, available here
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 

Related Stories:

1.  Spooky Tooth Lockets - Halloween CandyAlternatives:  The Destiny of Things, Story #125   Plastic molar lockets for Hannibal tooth fairy gag prizes.





Thanks for stopping by and taking part in my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things with your visit!  Much appreciated!  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment