Wednesday, December 21, 2016

DIY Pokemon Birthday Party Favor Capsule Balls: The Destiny of Things, Story 415

DIY Pokemon Birthday Party Favor Capsule Balls:  The Destiny of Things, Story 415

Many Etsy buyers are so creative and patient!  BEFORE:

50 or 100 empty gum ball capsules in mixed colors, available here
photo via Hoarder Rehab

Here is the message I received:

Thank you so much. I used them to make "poke" balls for my sons Pokémon birthday party. They were perfect.

She painted all 50 and turned them into these Poke ball cuties!  AFTER:

So creative and what fun and patience to have painted 50!
photo via kind Etsy buyer

I wonder how long it took her to paint all 50 into Poke balls and I wonder what they were filled with and if they were used for just party favors or table confetti and/ or pinata filler?

Another time, I wish I had been a fly on the wall to see someone so happy at his Pokemon birthday party with these!

 Here is 100 empty gum ball capsules, available here
If you need less or want all one color or mixed party theme colors or team colors or holiday colors, Etsy email us and we'll tell you what's in stock. 
These sell out fast, so sometimes we have a lot in one color for a period of time and then other times not.
photo via Hoarder Rehab

Saying Goodbye:   These have become another popular item at our shops and I call them my "rehoard" sales.  I would have never thought that my gum ball collection would have become one of our best sellers!

10, 15 or 20 Empty gum ball capsules in all pink, available here

What I Learned:

1.  Etsy buyers use these for all kinds of different ways!  From jewelry shipment containers to jewelry box organizers.  Bead organizing too!  Some have made fairy lights and fairy flower lights.  

DIY Fragrant Jewels Bathbombs with a mystery ring that will float to the top in your bath!  Another Etsy buyer puts little art and things inside for their charity drive gum ball machine!  

Barbie Fantasy Hair Display Centerpiece, Apple Bento containers for lunch boxes, Cat Rattle toys and more!

2.  They've been used for Ninja Turtle themed birthday parties, all blue for Batman themed parties and Etsy buyers have ordered all pink and all yellow and of course, I wish they had let me know what kind of themed parties for pink and yellow and what they've filled them with!

Perfect for fiesta parties as pinata fillers, carnival and circus themed parties and classroom school rewards with filled with eraser caps.

I am just too curious!  What would you fill yours with?  I've used mine as cupcake toppers and filled with different cupcake sprinkles for those with allergies or staying away from excess sugar, like with nuts or dried berries or different candy sprinkles or even a tiny prize for those that need sugar free, gluten free, dairy free cupcakes and toppings.

5 or 10 Ninja Turtle colors or primary colors in empty gumball vending machine capsules, available here
photo via VintageToGoEasy

 3.  I use mine for jewelry packaging shipment.  These capsules are practically indestructible and I am so surprised as how much they hold.  I send rings, earrings, bracelets, pendants, charms, religious medals and necklaces.  Plus I think it's such a fun novelty to get something in one of these!

For me, it brings back such happy memories and makes new ones too!

4.  I've used them for the grand prize middle of surprise balls, in cracker snaps and advent calendars, so small things don't get lost.

5  I use them for bead and sequin organization and stash them in a clear shoe box for easy access and visibility.

 20 or 25 or 30 gum ball vending machine capsule amounts, available here

Thank you Etsy buyer from Hoarder Rehab for letting me know your plans for these and sending an update photo!  You must have so much patience for painting 50 of these and turning them into poke balls for your son's Pokemon birthday party!  Kudos to you!

All these stories and ideas really help me stay on track with mine.  They inspire and motivate to continue with my hoarder rehab!
And I've been spending more time in the music art room dehoarding it and organizing boxes and getting ready to list more in 2017! 
 
Thank you Etsy for the best Hoarder Rehab ever!  And for all the kind people I'm meeting who are helping me indirectly and directly in so many ways with my Hoarder Rehab!  I've been gleaning so much insight about my hoarding ways.
 
 Pastel colors for this coming spring, new baby showers and or Easter!
10 empty pastel gumball capsules, available here
 
I'm still catching up on sleep, since I've had insomnia for over 3 decades and am loving my time in wellness mode.  I meditate for at least an hour first thing in the morning before my day gets too busy and it has helped me the most, especially with my sciatica and lower back pain.  With no back pain, I can do gentle yoga twice daily now and take a long walk too!
 
I have been relisting almost daily and started new listing too!  So check out the shops today for all the new listings!

Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily and/or weekly: HoarderRehab with 159 items, The Destiny of Things- 147 items, VintageToGoEasy - 154 items and JunkDrawerAndMore - 158 items. 
 
Maybe you'll find something to adopt and share your story too!  Thanks for looking!
 
10+ gumball capsules in Dr. Seuss, Thomas the Train, Patriotic, circus or carnival theme colors, available here
 
Related Stories: 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Chenille baby chicks for your alternative Valentine's treats, available here
photo via Hoarder Rehab
 
Thank you readers from all over the world who continue to support my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things by taking part with your visits! 
 
"Onwards and Upwards!"  MDF CLUB

No comments:

Post a Comment