Friday, December 9, 2016

DIY Fragrant Jewels Inspired Gumball Capsule Bathbombs: The Destiny of Things, Story 411

DIY Fragrant Jewels Inspired Gumball Capsule Bathbombs:  The Destiny of Things, Story 411

Anyone else have to google Fragrant Jewels?

10 or 20 or 30 empty gumball vending machine capsules, available here

It's a candle or bathbomb with a jeweled ring hidden inside it.  How creative and interesting!

Here is the note I received from razztea:

I'm going to use these little bubbles for my own take on Fragrant Jewels this Christmas. I'll make homemade bathbombs and put my wire wrapped rings in these so that as the bathbombs dissolve, the rings float to the surface.

What a fun surprise and creative gift!  A mystery ring that floats to the surface while taking a bathI wonder if she'll be using the same type of the rings from her Etsy shop, RazzteaCrochet, like these here.  I love how they look, so simple and yet so cute!

I don't think the gumball capsules are air tight, so when the bathbomb stops fizzing, the capsule with the ring inside will float to the surface!  And wa-la, your ring will appear!  At least that's how I imagine it!  So fun!

 These show all the different colors we have in gumball capsule bottoms, but they will vary in shades slightly, some maybe be darker or lighter in color.  We also have black now, but not very many, so we will list them upon request.  Some of the tops might be frosted and some might be clear.
10 or 20 or 30 empty gumball vending machine capsules, available here

Saying Goodbye:  Yes, I used to hoard gumball capsules and probably have every color in my collection, except, gold and silver.  As soon as my hoard has cleared, I'd like to have a gumball machine for my very own tiny art and childhood treasures!

50 or 100 empty gumball vending machine capsules, available here
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 

What I Learned:

1.  My hoard is taking longer than I had planned to find them all new homes because I keep finding more and more!  It is a bit overwhelming, but as long as I keep taking baby steps, I'll reach my goal one day.

And I am thankful that some of what I call my "rehoard" have become popular items at our shops and I can keep buying them until it gets old for me and I get over buying it again and again.

2.  This is one of my the most creative ways I've heard so far on how to use these "empty" gumball capsules!  Other creative ways have been a string of fairy lights, fairy flower lights, cupcake toppers with special sprinkles for individual needs to food allergies, like some with nuts, others with candies and some with a cute prize inside for those that can't have sugar or nuts, etc.

I ship out lots of different types of jewelry in the capsules, rings, bracelets, pendants, charms and necklaces fit in these and it's worry free from being crushed in the mail!  I also ship out beads with these.

Also, many have been used for pinata filler, surprise balls, cracker snap prizes, table confetti with themed party items inside, even wedding exit confetti filled with traditional rice, or bird seed or paper sprinkles!

3.  My health is much better now and I've been looking for a new direction for a new adventure!  I'll still be dehoarding on all four shops, but I think I'm ready for something different now.

If you just need 10 or more in one color, party themed colors, or team colors, just contact us and we will see what we can do for you!
10 or more in pretty in pink gumball capsules, available here
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 

Thank you Etsy buyer from RazzteaCrochet  for sharing your fun creative take on mystery ring bathbombs!  It's fun learning something new everyday!
 
Maybe you'll start selling mini mystery ring bathbombs at your shop when everyone at Christmas loves them so!  Here are some of my favorite things from her fun shop!   This Pokemon Glommer hat makes me smile every time I see it!  These look fun, Wonder Woman Tiara and Cuffs, here.  I just love the new Wonder Woman theme song and love to exercise to it!  Listen to it on youtube, here.

Love this candy corn beanie too!  Check out her shop, RazzteaCrochet there will be something that will put a smile on your face today!
 
Thank you Etsy for the best Hoarder Rehab ever!  And for all the kind people I'm meeting who are helping me indirectly and directly in so many ways with my Hoarder Rehab!  I've been gleaning so much insight about my hoarding ways!
 
 Hoard from my teaching days that have turned into another "rehoard" popular item at our shops, 5 or 10 tooth saver necklaces, available here
These also fit inside a gumball capsule.
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 

I'm still spending a lot of time in wellness mode and my allergies have been getting better too.  I can meditate much longer now, do gentle yoga twice a day and walk for 20 minutes daily now, while listening to the new Wonder Woman theme song! here!  It wakes me up and gets me going every time!
 
I have been relisting almost daily and will be new listing again starting next week!
 
If you need party fillers for just about anything, like cracker snaps, surprise balls, Advent calendars, piñatas, table confetti, party favor bags, wedding favors, etc.  You can find fun, some old and some new and some unique to bring back old memories and make new ones for all ages at our shops below!
 
Just click on the shop names below and do a search!

Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily and/or weekly: HoarderRehab with 150 items, The Destiny of Things- 135 items, VintageToGoEasy - 140 items and JunkDrawerAndMore - 146 items. 
 
Maybe you'll find something to adopt and share your story too!  Thanks for looking!
 
 These might be our most popular item from my teaching day hoard!
Great for fun holiday card inserts, New Year's cracker snap to tell your future love life, surprise ball filler, wedding favors and more!
10+ fortune fish, available here
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 
 
Related Stories: 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Locket charm pendant will arrive in a gumball capsule for safe keeping and jewelry organizer, available here
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 
 
Thank you readers from all over the world who continue to support my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things by taking part with your visits! 
 
"Onwards and Upwards!"  MDF CLUB

No comments:

Post a Comment