Monday, December 26, 2016

Tooth Shaped Loose Tooth Holder Necklace: The Destiny of Things, Story 416

Tooth Shaped Loose Tooth Holder Necklace:  The Destiny of Things, Story 416

Remember these?  For all your toothless grins!

5 or 10 sweet tooth fairy locket necklaces, available here

Here is the sweet note I received:

They are gorgeous! Exactly what I was looking for, fast shipping and incredible customer service. Thank you so much!

These went all the way to New Zealand!  She ordered enough for her two children, one of kinder school age and the rest to give to his teacher for the rest of his class!

We chatted over several emails and she decided the tooth necklaces over the treasure chests, which to me, as a recovering hoarder is a very difficult decision! Ha!  As a teacher, I could never decide which ones for my classroom and always had both on hand!

I know almost every teacher would love to have extras of these on hand because one never knows when a tooth will fall out and it's so much more fun to put the lost tooth in one of these, instead of an envelope!

If you order 5, they come in random mixed color necklaces, but all will have a little star pony bead inside that rattles around like a tooth fairy's tooth, mermaid or pirate's lost tooth!
5 or 10 sweet tooth fairy locket necklaces, available here

Saying Goodbye:  This reminds me, I have made a mini tooth box and used these as foot stands for the box that also doubles as a secret treasure holder.  Maybe I'll make another one soon!

What I Learned:

1.  Here is another example of my teacher hoard destash becoming a popular item at our shops!  They are used in the traditional way for children to hold their tooth before nightfall and the tooth fairy comes to claim it, so it won't get lost.

Others have used them as cup cake toppers for her mom's sweet tooth party!  with candy sprinkles inside.

They've been used as molds to make silver locket jewelry.

 You could get fancier and add glow in the dark pony and heart beads for a special, "DIY First Loose Tooth Necklace" while everyone waits in anticipation! or order one here, that's all ready to ship off!

2.  They could be used as a garland for a dental office if you strung them all together!  or even during dental hygiene week in the nurse's office or your favorite teacher's classroom bulletin board!

3.  They make cute surprises in Countdown Calendars for birthdays or Valentine's, Cracker snap bon bon trinkets, surprise balls, my faovite things parties for children or the young at heart and so much more!

How will you use yours?  However, they are used kids and young at heart love them because they are so fun!  Who can resist a tooth that opens!


Here are the treasure chest tooth holders that give me such a dilemma as to which ones to give out!  so I end up giving out both!
6 or 12 mermaid, pirate, king, queen, prince or princess treasure chests, availabl here.  Photo via VintageToGoEasy

Thank you New Zealand Etsy buyer from JunkDrawerAndMore for letting me know these got to you safely and your son was happy to have them in his school bag for his loose tooth and wanted to give the rest to his teacher!  Your son is as thoughtful as you!
 
All these stories and ideas really help me stay on track with mine.  They inspire and motivate to continue with my hoarder rehab!  So much so, I've been spending more time in the music art room dehoarding it and organizing boxes and getting ready to list more in 2017! 
 
Thank you Etsy for the best Hoarder Rehab ever!  And for all the kind people I'm meeting who are helping me indirectly and directly in so many ways with my Hoarder Rehab!  I've been gleaning so much insight about my hoarding ways.
 
 Fancier example with added glow in the dark pony and heart beads for a special, "DIY First Loose Tooth Necklace" while everyone waits in anticipation! or order one here, that's all ready to ship off!

I think I gained 10 pounds from all the holiday meals and treats!  I am still meditating for at least an hour first thing in the morning before my day gets too busy and it has helped me rid me of my sciatica and lower back pain.  With no back pain, I can do gentle yoga twice daily now and take a long walk too!
 
I have been feeling better and have been relisting almost daily and started new listing too!  So check out the shops today for all the new listings!

Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily and/or weekly: HoarderRehab with 165 items, The Destiny of Things- 149 items, VintageToGoEasy - 166 items and JunkDrawerAndMore - 151 items. 
 
Maybe you'll find something to adopt and share your story too!  Thanks for looking!
 
 24 or 30 tooth saver treasure chests for classroom sized orders, available here
photo via Hoarder Rehab


Related Stories:
 
 
 
3.  Wearing one all the time waiting for a tooth to fall out:  Tooth Saver Locket Necklaces:  The Destiny of Things, Story 253  
 
 
 
 
 
 Eco friendly no toothpaste needed travel stick alternative toothbrush, available here.  I just love these (so do my allergies!) and think they are better than any conventional toothbrush and tooth paste!
photo via Hoarder Rehab
 
"Be true to your teeth and they won't be false to you!"  My favorite teacher quote during oral hygiene week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment