Friday, January 23, 2015

Sweet Tooth Fairy Necklace Valentine's: The Destiny of Things, Story 269

Sweet Tooth Fairy Necklace Valentine's:  The Destiny of Things, Story 269

For all the sweet tooth lovers out there!

in sets of 5 or 10 or 25, available here
 heart beads included in each tooth

An Etsy buyer just informed me that these are for her Valentine's Sweet Tooth Party!  How fun!  I wonder if these are favors with something sweet inside, like a tic tack mint, skittle or M&M inside.  I haven't had any conventional sweets in so long, I don't even know if an M&M will fit in there!

I've put the usual heart pony bead in each one to make sure each one works correctly and doesn't pop back open.  The little heart can be kept inside for good luck until one's tooth falls out and then can be added as a little charm bead to the necklace.

I've also used resin skull beads for pirate parties ( it's the closest thing to a pirate tooth rattling around in there!), little birthday note cards or other tiny messages, fortune cookie slips, small themed confetti sequins, teeny tiny stickers, I've even tried to roll a dollar bill to fit inside, but it doesn't fit!

It does fit in here!  Yes, a carefully folded and rolled up dollar bill fits in these tooth saver treasure chests for any tooth fairy fly by exchange.  And they can be added on the tooth necklaces too!

available in 6 count here or 12 count here

As a teacher I could never decide on which tooth savers for the classroom, so my students got both!  Most wore them both as a necklace and when the hinges broke just added them to their pockets.

My students loved to go on treasure scavenger hunts to see how much they can find to fit in one!  Good recess activity, as who can find the most stuff to fit in one, and show and tell after recess or end of the day.

Students loved to keep their lunch tickets safe inside these too, however lunch tickets may be extinct by now!

Both the tooth necklace and the pirate fairy treasure chests fit in gumball capsules and add great party fun as pinata fillers!

So get ready for all the toothless grins and the tooth fairy this Valentine's!


available in 10 count here or 25 count here
Need 100?  Email and I'll start counting!

Saying Goodbye:  The tooth necklaces are another popular item I had from my teaching days.  They were popular back then in my classroom and they are still popular now.  A well loved classic by anyone young at heart! 

What I Learned:

1.   I love seeing how creative others are with such fun items from my past.  So inspirational!  I wonder what could be done for all the upcoming holidays and celebrations, besides Valentine's, like Chinese New Year, Mardi Gras, St Patty's day and then Easter!

2.  Interesting how many of my favorite kitschy toy prizes from my childhood are still in style or becoming popular again!  Now if I can only find the toy prizes from Botan Rice candy boxes!

What is your favorite sweet tooth treat?  I have a french fry tooth! and would choose a bag of fries over sweet any day,  but if I had to pick something sweet it would be Theo Chocolate organic 70% dark chocolate bar salted almonds!

photo via google
Anyone know where to find vintage Botan toy prizes?  I do love the stickers they give out now.

Thank you Etsy and Etsy buyers for your continued support by sending your stories. Your email inspired this posting.  I would have never thought of a "sweet tooth" Valentine themed party and I'm sure there are so many sweet tooths out there!  

Thank you readers from all over the world for supporting my  HoarderRehab and The Destiny of Things !  Your visits are much appreciated!

My new dehoarding goal is to list something new weekly at each shop until I reach 200 at least three shops! 
Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily or weekly: HoarderRehab with 196 items, The Destiny of Things- 189 items , VintageToGoEasy - 194 items and now JunkDrawerAndMore - 151 items!  Maybe you'll find something to take home and share your story too!  Thanks for looking!
 
Speaking of kitschy prizes from my past, I don't know why, but the mini toy guns below are the most popular best seller trinkets ever!  We've sold hundreds!  I wonder what they are being used for....
 
available in 10 count here

"Have Less.  Do More.  Be More."--- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment