Friday, July 11, 2014

UPDATE Neon Googly Eye Outfit for Las Vegas EDC: The Destiny of Things, Story 218

UPDATE Neon Googly Eye Outfit for Las Vegas EDC:  The Destiny of Things, Story 218

So fun to get an update with photos!  BEFORE:

100+ Neon Googly Eyes, available here
photo via JunkDrawerLoveEtsy

See that face on the rock?  That's me!  Surprised in so many nice ways from this person's story and photos!  This work in progress is super creative, fun, funny and outrageous! 

DURING:

 photo via kind creative Etsy buyer

I can't imagine the time it took to glue on these on!  But you will see from the photos below, it was totally worth it because it turned out gorgeously neon WOW! and that's a WOW with some POW!

She started this costume towards the end of May for the Las Vegas EDC event, it stands for Electric Daisy Carnival and is a three-night electronic dance music festival!

Here's the email she sent me after the festival with photos of her wearing her outfit:

Here's a photo of my outfit, for some reason I didn't take very many pictures lol. It was the best edc I've been to. I feel like every year it gets better. I got a lot of compliments on my design. I feel edc is a great avenue for creativity and freedom of expression. Thanks again for the googly eyes. 

AFTER:

photo via kind creative Etsy buyer 

Thank you for sharing!  I'm so happy the googly eyes got to be so creative!  I'm speechless! and perhaps a little googly eyed myself! Talk about some googly fun!  Everyone is beautiful!

Here's another photo she sent:


photo via kind creative Etsy buyer

Saying Goodbye:  I think the most creative award will have to go to the Etsy buyers who order googly eyes!  It's a toss up between this googly eye outfit and eye bombing with googly eyes!

What do you think?  I think people with googly eyes have more fun!

What I Learned:

1.  I've used googly eyes in many ways as a teacher, but I must say it was definitely "G" rated.  It's good to see other fun creative outlets.

2.  Let your imagination run wild!

Thank you Etsy buyer from JunkDrawerLoveEtsy for your first email with story and photo update and for sending me an "after" update with photos too!  I think you are the first person to do that and it's much appreciated!



Thank you Etsy for another happy sale with surprise updates and fun!  It''s been a very long week and it's nice knowing the kindness of strangers is still alive and well today!


Thank you US, Russia, Luxembourg, Canada, China, France, Germany,United Kingdom, Poland, New Zealand and other countries for your visits and company at my  HoarderRehab and The Destiny of Things!   

100+ Neon Googly Eyes, available here


My NEW GOAL is to have 175 items listed on each shop and one has just been met at Hoarder Rehab, The Destiny of Things and VintageToGoEasy, so I'll be listing at least one new item daily on each shop five days a week! 

Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily: HoarderRehab with 183 items ,  The Destiny of Things-191 items , VintageToGoEasy - 176 items and now JunkDrawerLoveEtsy - 163 items!  Thanks for looking!  Maybe you'll find something to take home and share your story too!


 100+ googly eyes in traditional style, available here

Related Stories:

1.  Neon Googly Eyes Top for Electric Daisy Carnival Part 1, here

2.  Eye Bombing with Googly Eyes: turning city eye sores into street art, here

3.  A Record Breaking Order: The Destiny of Things, Story #145:  This Etsy buyer had a huge order, read what she's eye bombing with her googly eyes!


 Eye Bombing with Googly Eyes:  turning city eye sores into street art, here
photo via Rob Johnson

Most Read Story of the Week, Month and All TimeMy Louis Vuitton Collection the end of mine for the beginning of someone else.  The last piece of my LV collection, my 80s LV gold cornered wallet is available here at The Destiny of Things!    

Have a fun googly eyes weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Everybody looks smashing in the pictures from the Vegas EDC festivities. But I must say the googly eye, lime green bra and headband beat them all. I had forgotten about that story and I am thankful for the update also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was surprised and thankful to get a second update too! My Hoarder Rehab adventure is a lot more fun with so much support! Thank you for stopping by with comments!

    ReplyDelete