Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Update on Floral Stickers: The Destiny of Things, Story XLCVIII

Update on Floral Stickers:   The Destiny of Things, Story XLCVIII

I've been receiving more and more stories with updated pictures!  I am so excited to share them all!  Here is one of them.

Before:  it's just a package of floral stickers.


Carol Peck, the Happy Crafter from the Etsy shop, TheGiraffe was experimenting with backgrounds and other craft ideas with my teacher destash of stickers!  And she took the time to share one of her craft ideas with me via two photos! 

She bought out almost all my floral stickers! As a matter of fact, this bunch of stickers were my 299th item to find a good home.  Thank you Carol!

Here is a picture of the background without the floral stickers with one of Carol's arrangements.  It's a very creative and beautiful use of flowers and reusing two Kleenex boxes!  Read and see all sides of the decorated box and floral arrangement by clicking here.

It's not only beautiful, but very clever and practical too!  If you want to change the look of both the arrangement and decorated container, just turn it to a different side.  Each side is like turning to a different surprise! That's four different looks in one arrangement!  See all four different sides and looks, here!


After:  Experimenting with background for some color pop!  Here is another floral arrangement in a flower pot and it also has four different looks due to being decorated diversely on all four sides!  See it here.


Her shop has all different kinds of floral arrangements in vases, planters, candle holders, wreaths and more!  And now she has started to add other treasures for your home, click on the link here and start shopping for your treasures!

Thank you Carol, Happy Crafter of TheGiraffe for sharing your ideas with me and inspiring me to see my teacher destash stickers in a different light. 

See her colorful, creative, clever and practical crafts by clicking on the link, TheGiraffe to visit her shop!  I say "practical"  because I really like the fact that there are many sides to her crafts and with a simple turn one can change "the look".  It's like buying one thing with four different looks!

Also, thank you for the update, I haven't received one since May 18, 2013!  And you must have began a positive trend because since the day you shared your update pictures with me, on June 22,  I have gotten three more from other Etsy buyers.  Double thank you!

Thank you Etsy for another kind and inspiring connection from someone taking some time out of their busy day  to help me on my HoarderRehab journey!  Also, as of today for giving me an outlet to find 324 new lives and better homes for my hoarded items!

Thank you US, Russia, France, Germany, Canada, India, Sweden, Australia, Brazil, Romania and Guadeloupe for your visits the past several days as I try and recover from countless sleepless nights!  I am moving much more slowly, but diligently forward with my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things!

Check out new hoard added daily at at least one of our shops:  Just cllick on the shop names and pop in for a quick visit:  VintageToGoEtsy, HoarderRehab and The Destiny of Things!  Thank you!  PS.  There are a lot more stickers at the shops too!

Other Stories with Updates:

1.  Original Floral Sticker Story #90 :  from Carol Peck of TheGiraffe

2.   My Alphabet Charm Bracelet Back in a Classroom!  An updated story from May  18, 2013 with lots of pictures of my favorite teacher bracelet with it's new owner in a classroom!  I didn't think that would ever happen!

Other Updated Stories with Pictures:

1.  UPDATE: Mr. Happy with His Brothers in His New Home! The Destiny of Things, Story LIV, part 2, 
see my Mr. Happy with his three brothers in his new home!

2.  Update:  Close Call with Anniversary Love Dice:  Surprise gift in the wrong hands!  Funny!

3.  Toothy Tooth Locket Keeper:  Update with Attached original story of Mother who went all out for her daughters reading fair

No comments:

Post a Comment