Thursday, July 4, 2013

US Flag Erasers: The Destiny of Things, Story XCV

US Flag Erasers:  The Destiny of Things, Story XCV

A Fourth of July story all the way from Chile!


Dear Kennedy:

Just wanted to let you know what the erasers are for. They are to fill a pinata. My husband is Chilean and we have a four year old little girl--we live in Chile. Sadly, I can't get to visit my family for 4th of July because our daughter is in school but we are getting to the USA at end of July. When we're there, my family is having a birthday party for my daughter and her cousin--with a 4th of July theme so to capture a little bit of the spirit of the holiday. The erasers were exactly what I was looking for and will go in the kids' pinata. I know my little girl will enjoy them lots! She's very proud to "have two countries".

Thank you!
Ann


How cool is that?  A bi-country birthday party with a Fourth of July theme!  I'm sure some happy memories will be made at the end of July with celebrations on top of celebrations!


Saying Good-bye:  I am so happy these are going to be in a pinata some where at the end of July and will part of a themed party!

What I Learned:

1.  I have so much Independence Day teacher destash, mainly US flag ephemera, like cupcake topper - appetizer toothpicks, stickers, pins, crowns and more.  See it all here!  I'll have to start thinking what to do with it all.

Thank you Ann for sharing your story with me.  It's nice to know that someone in Chile is remembering and planning ahead for America's Independence Day and passing it to their children.  Just imagine how many other places it could be occurring!

Thank you Etsy for giving me such an outlet for my teacher destash and also sending me some kind people who are helping me a long my HoarderRehab!

Thank you  US, United Arab Emirates, Australia, Germany, Indonesia, Malaysia, Canada and Netherlands for your visits and supporting my recovery as a hoarder!

Happy Independence Day America!

Happy Independence Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment