Friday, December 29, 2017

Fortune Fish Wedding Cracker Bon Bon Filler: The Destiny of Things, Story 495

Fortune Fish Wedding Cracker Bon Bon Filler:  The Destiny of Things, Story 495

I just love how these can be used in so many different ways!  And so fun for all ages!

50 or 100+ Magic Love Fortune Teller Fish vintage retro style fun cracker snap surprise ball filler wedding birthday Quinceañera party Valentine's mermaid supply, available here

Here is the note I received: 

Thank you so much for your help! I will keep my fingers crossed! I actually have until 4:00 on Thursday to receive mail before we leave for a wedding weekend! I am filling the crackers for a luncheon on Friday! Thanks again! 

One can't go wrong with these!  They are not only fun for all ages, but they are unisex, no one will be left out on the fortune telling fun!  So fun for a wedding luncheon!  They could be placed on each plate and opened for conversation starters about everyone's love meter findings!

Easy to use too!  Just follow the instructions on the fish!
50 or 100+ Magic Love Fortune Teller Fish vintage retro style fun cracker snap surprise ball filler wedding birthday Quinceañera party Valentine's mermaid supply, available here

Saying Goodbye:  I am no longer hoarding these, but sharing them to all those who love them as much as I do!  I do carry some with me, in case I see someone, usually little ones that need a little cheer, usually while waiting in line or a waiting room.  A dancing fish in one's palm can bring a little happiness to anyone!

What I Learned:

1.  It's taken me years to get over my hoard, each item that has left, some more than others, has proven either painful or joyous.  I'd say in the beginning it was quite painful, a few even brought tears of sadness, but after the first 50-100 items, it has gotten less and less, until now.  Now most of the pain has turned into joy or neutrality!  And I am so thankful for my transformation!

2.  I just love these fortune fish.  I first used them in the classroom as a magic turned science themed lesson and then again later for lots of other integrated lessons.  Now they are used for party time!  All kinds of themed parties from mermaids to pirates to mermaid and pirate parties, under the sea, fishing, love, magic, carnival, circus and many other themed weddings and birthdays!

What new things will you be learning this 2018?  I have a written short list of New Year's Resolutions and new things I want to learn and try next year!

In the classroom, this was a great English as a Second Language and vocabulary builder for third graders.  Also a fun lesson to teach antonyms and synonyms and make up your own fancy feelings!
50 or 100+ Magic Love Fortune Teller Fish vintage retro style fun cracker snap surprise ball filler wedding birthday Quinceañera party Valentine's mermaid supply, available here

Thank you Etsy buyer from The DestinyofThings for taking the time to share your story, even though you were meeting a deadline!  Cracker snap bon bons would be great for any holiday or themed party, birthday or wedding!  Keep these in mind for next year's winter holidays!  Would be fun to see your fortune for 2018!

Everyday is such an adventure dehoarding on Etsy!   I never know who I'll meet and I have met so many Etsy buyers who share their stories with me and every time I glean some insight about where my dehoarding journey is taking me.

I've been spending more time in my junk room and I can see progress, like a bigger path way and a lot more carpet!  Well, the room got cluttered up again due to holiday stuff.  It's okay, a little setback can be remedied in time!   I'm working on last week's box out of the truck!  And that's okay too because it's time to celebrate and be thankful for Christmas and last year and for the New Year that's coming!

Thank you Etsy for the best Hoarder Rehab ever!  And for all the kind people I'm meeting who are helping me indirectly and directly in so many ways with my Hoarder Rehab!  

These 1 inch plastic capsules make a great cracker filler for jewelry or candy that you don't want to get lost in the surprise!  SALE 50 or 100 gum ball machine plastic capsules empty carnival circus zoo fiesta pinata filler candy favor container birthday wedding mini party favor box, available here
photo via HoarderRehab

I am still new listing weekly on all the shops, although I'm doing so a little less diligently due to the holidays, until I reach my goal of 180 items listed on each shop.  I am happy and thankful to say every time I reach my goal at 1-2 shops, something finds a new life and home!  

Sales had slowed down a bit between Christmas and New Year, but they are picking up again!

Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily and/or weekly: HoarderRehab with 180 items, The Destiny of Things- 173 items, VintageToGoEasy - 170 items and JunkDrawerAndMore - 180 items.

Yipee!  I've met my goal at two shops!  And have to get going on the other two!  Maybe you'll find something and give it new life and a new home!  Thanks for looking!

If you need a smaller amount of these for a more intimate guest list dinner or family gathering cracker snap bon bon fun, order 8 or 10 or 12 or 20+ Retro style Fortune Teller Fish surprise ball love magic theme birthday Quinceañera Sweet 16 party favor bag filler craft, available here.  Photo via The Destiny of Things

Related Stories:

 
 
3.  Other wedding themed ideas:   Fortune Fish:  The Destiny of Things, Story 238

4.  As Underwater theme decor, see update photos and story here  
 

6.  How these fish work:  Teachable Moments with  Fortune Fish Tellers:  The Destiny of Things, Story 180 


"Some old memories making many new ones!"---Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things 

Hope you make a lot of joyous new memories in 2018!  Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment