Monday, June 15, 2015

Kidchella Party Favors: The Destiny of Things, Story 299

Kidchella Party Favors:  The Destiny of Things, Story 299

An Etsy buyer said these will make the perfect addition to a Kidchella party!

50 or 100 Fortune Teller Fish, available here
Smaller amounts from 8 -20, available here

Very interesting!  What is a "kidchella" party?  I imagine, it's a mini "Coachella" music and art festival party, rated "G", so all ages and family can enjoy.  An Etsy buyer is having one for her daughter and is including some fun fortune teller fish!

It must be fun to plan and recreate a mini music art festival for children.  I wonder what musical and art venues she is going to add...

50 or 100 Fortune Teller Fish, available here
Smaller amounts from 8 -20, available here

Okay, I googled "Kidchella" party, I found mainly news and images of North West's 1st birthday party.  From the photos hers included a ferris wheel and a jumper.

Also, several stages for a lot of singing and dancing, food and activity booths, like face painting, hair braiding and other tribal bohemian themed fun.

50 or 100 Fortune Teller Fish, available here
Smaller amounts from 8 -20, available here

Saying Goodbye:  I have my own stash of these and pass them out regularly as part of my "thank you" packaging with most orders.  I hope they bring back old memories and make new ones wherever they go!

What I Learned:

1.  Some of my past teaching tools have become popular sellers on all our Etsy shops!  I would have to say these fortune fish are one of our "hot" topics and bring a lot of simple joy to everyone who has one!

2.  I used to pass out one of these to each third grade student in the classroom as a teaching prop to introduce magic, which in this case is science or specifically chemistry.  Students would be shocked and happily surprised as to how much mathematics and science is involved with magic!

Especially when I told them the same concept to this fortune fish helped to invent disposable diapers!

3.  Other teaching props that are popular on our Etsy shops are the tooth fairy keeper treasure chests or tooth locket necklaces.

These mini treasure chests make great cupcake toppers for mermaids and pirates, table confetti, pinata and party favor bag fillers and of course, to hold baby teeth!  Treasure chests, available here


Thank you Etsy buyer from The Destiny of Things for sending me a story that taught me something new!  Now I know more than I ever thought I would about "Kidchella" parties.
Thank you Etsy for the best Hoarder Rehab venue ever!  Endless thank yous! I am very grateful that my items are making new stories and are being shared with me and are either making new memories or bringing magic wherever they are! or both!

Thank you all readers from all over the world who have stopped by to visit my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things!
 Another teacher prop I used to use that is now a popular item at our Etsy shops
Tooth locket necklaces available here

My continued dehoarding goal is to maintain at least 200 items at each shop and possibly more because I want to list as much as I can before July 1 when Etsy no longer has the option to list the old way.

Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily and/or weekly: HoarderRehab with 201 items, The Destiny of Things- 204 items, VintageToGoEasy - 206 items and now JunkDrawerAndMore - 204 items!  

Maybe you'll find something to take home and share your story too!  Thanks for looking!
 

Thank you for taking part in my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things!
 Nothing like a mermaid for a party drink or cupcake topper to swim along side some fortune fish!  Mermaid toppers, available here

No comments:

Post a Comment