Wednesday, October 9, 2013

400+ Small Chore Chart Stickers: The Destiny of Things, Story #118

400+ Small Chore Chart Stickers:  The Destiny of Things, Story #118

I am a sticker fanatic aka hoarder!  A story from JunkDrawerLoveEtsy in "Note from Buyer"

 photo via JunkDrawerLoveEtsy, stickers available here!

Note from Buyer I will be using these stickers for myself on a chore chart. I have a hard time getting motivated to clean, so I've made myself a chart. I am very excited to see if my new sticker chart will help.

This is what I wrote back:

Hi! Thank you for ordering from Hoarder Rehab's: JunkDrawerLoveEtsy. They will ship out on Monday, the 30th. I hope you love stickers as much as I do and I am so happy to hear that they are going to help motivate you to clean! I'm excited too for you. If it works, let me know, I might have to try it myself!

I never thought about using these stickers as motivation for myself and to track my own progress, but I think it's a grand idea and will incorporate into my life too some how!

PS. I'm hoping I can use your little story in "note to buyer" on my blog because I think it's unique and I love it! I will leave you anonymous if you prefer it. If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Kindest regards,
~Kennedy at
www.etsy.com/shop/HoarderRehab
www.etsy.com/shop/thedestinyofthings
www.etsy.com/shop/vintagetogoetsy
www.etsy.com/pt/shop/JunkDrawerLoveEtsy

Read 110+ stories from Etsy buyers who help me stay focused on my HoarderRehab!

hoarderrehab.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment