Monday, June 26, 2017

Vintage Plastic Pistol Gun Rodeo Rockabilly Charms: The Destiny of Things, Story 478

Vintage Plastic Pistol Gun Rodeo Rockabilly Charms:  The Destiny of Things, Story 478

An Etsy shop owner has upcycled these into beauties!  BEFORE:

15 vintage rockabilly rodeo cowgirl cowboy pistols plastic charm pendant guns Westworld, available here
photo via VintageToGoEasy

Here is the note I received:

Combined and fast shipping, great communication, a great place to buy cool stuff! Beautiful little pieces, so excited to upcycle them! Thank you!

And my favorite part is that they will be upcycled!  I just love it when someone brings new life to my hoard!

AFTER:  There are so many colors to choose from in her shop, but after some debate these are my favs!

Red Vintage Plastic Gun Pistols, available here
photo via moseyroseglass

Visit her Etsy shop, moseyroseglass here and check out her entire shop of handmade jewelry and dioramas!  I just love her tiny dioramas too!  They are very interesting and detailed.  I found something new when I look at them all the time!

This photo shows all the different gun colors available here, which I'm sure moseyroseglass has too, in case you need a color that suits you just right for her to make you a custom order!
photo via VintageToGoEasy

Saying Goodbye:  Even though a lot of these have sold, I still have a ton of them!  I was going to put them around some rockabilly bandannas, but never did.

What I Learned:

1.  I have a lot of projects rolling around in my head and I don't seem to be getting them done.  I was going to do a ying yang project from my days teaching in South Central, Los Angeles relating to gangs, which may be I will because at the moment I'm inspired to upcycle too!

2.  It seems I'd rather collect some of the supplies, instead of all of them to complete a project, so maybe this time I'll follow through.  Only time will tell.

3.  We've had some important events happen around here and since it's been too hot to cook, we went to one of the restaurants that used to be mostly organic with some gluten free items to celebrate, but I guess they aren't mostly organic anymore, so even though I avoided the gluten, I just don't feel well. It was delicious, but not worth it a few hours afterwards or today.  

I will keep searching and trying organic gluten free restaurants to better take care of myself until I heal my body from allergies! or at least some of the allergies, which seems to be from a low immune system.

Since I've realized that my Hoarder Rehab is connected to my health.  It's so much easier to let go of things when I've gotten sleep without insomnia looming around and when I'm not having allergic reactions.  I must stay on my healing path with as much enthusiasm as I can muster!

This is one of my many favorite dioramas by moseyroseglass.  It's one of the simpler ones, but I just love the title and movable parts!  Plastic fawn watching girl, available here.  Not only do the tiny gold stars move around inside, but one can open the pendant and add your own things to make it even more meaningful!  Photo via moseyroseglass

Thank you fun and kind Etsy shop owner from moseyroseglass for all your help with my Hoarder Rehab!  Your inspiring upcycling jewelry and art dioramas have motivated me to go get some bandannas and finish a project that has been rolling around in my head for decades!!!  Thank you so much!

Again, check out her shop, moseyroseglass, I just love all her gun earrings, all her other jewelry and dioramas, especially the ones with the little people in it and their titles.  Good thing I'm not hoarding anymore because I just love all the tiny people she's found and put into her art, like this one here, here and here!

Everyday is such an adventure dehoarding on Etsy!  I never know who I'll meet and I have met so many Etsy buyers who share their stories with me and every time I glean some insight about where my dehoarding journey is taking me.

Thank you Etsy for the best Hoarder Rehab ever!  And for all the kind people I'm meeting who are helping me indirectly and directly in so many ways with my Hoarder Rehab!  I've been gleaning so much insight about my hoarding ways.

Speaking of guns!  One of our most popular items, these James Bond gold guns will be back in stock either this week or next week, but we have one set in gold, still available here and 3 sets in silver.  Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore

I've been new listing and relisting daily and will be new listing again until I reach my goal of 181+ items at all the shops! I have almost reached my new goal!

Anyone out there have any suggestion or ideas on how to use the new Etsy format and new Etsy Studio to their shop's best advantage?  and if it has helped bump up your sales?

Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily and/or weekly: HoarderRehab with 180 items, The Destiny of Things- 181 items, VintageToGoEasy - 180 items and JunkDrawerAndMore - 180 items.

Looks like three shops needs a refill!  I've new listed and relisted today and hopefully new list again tomorrow!

Maybe you'll find something to adopt and share your story too!  Thanks for looking!

10+ mini working faux gold metal handcuffs Partners in Crime Murder Mystery, available here.  
Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore

Related Stories:




5+ mini silver knuckle sandwich thug life necklaces pendants bracelet charms connector findings jewelry supply, available here.  Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore

"It's not about "having" time, it's about making time."
 And staying motivated to finish what I start!

Thank you readers from all over the world who continue to support my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things by taking part with your visits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment