Monday, June 19, 2017

Miffy Inspiration to Motivation: The Destiny of Things, Story 477

Miffy Inspiration to Motivation:  The Destiny of Things, Story 477

I didn't get a story, but I received an inspirational email just in time!

The Etsy buyer has the clover one now!
I've been collecting Miffy and Sanrio items, since childhood.  My favorite being stationery!
More Miffy memo pads, available here

Since my insomnia has been back for over a month now and last week, I accidentally got glutened, I haven't exactly been myself lately.  I was starting to feel sorry for myself and my hoard, until I got this email from an Etsy buyer!

Here it is!

Hi! I received my order yesterday and was pleasantly surprised to find a handwritten note from you. Your story is remarkable. You have amazing strength and determination. Some days will naturally be easy going but some days you will find your focus and determination swaying. Never let that happen. You are on a path of healing. Thumbs up to you! You are an inspiration

I just love how every page has a bunny on it!
More Miffy memo pads, available here
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore

Here is what I wrote back:

Good morning!

Thank you for making my morning! How did you know I needed a welcome pep talk? The last couple of weeks my determination and strength were slowly swaying and not into a good direction! but your email has lifted me up with the reminder to stay on the path of healing!

I hope you know how much your email means to me!
Kennedy

PS. Can I use your email on my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things blog as a reminder to remain on my path of healing? I will leave you anonymous.

and she wrote back:

Hi Kennedy, you certainly can use my email. I was so happy to hear my email to you lifted your spirits. You are an inspiration, never forget that. Stay on your path of healing. You are doing amazing things.

I have a difficult time letting go of my Miffy and Sanrio stuff!
More Miffy memo pads, available here
photo via JunkDrawerAndMore

Saying Goodbye:  Not so easy, but able.  I don't even use memo pads anymore, but some day in the back of my mind, I think I might!  And I'd want to use one of these!  Solution:  if I do, I'll just buy "ONE" Miffy pad.

What I Learned:

1.  I need to do some digging as to why it's so difficult for me to let go of my Miffy and Sanrio collection.  I think it might be because I don't think I'll ever see my vintage Sanrio again, but on the other hand, since I know I'll most likely never see my vintage Sanrio again, especially my stationery, I never use it anymore.  That just leaves me stuck and not moving forward!

2.  I think it might just be that I'm tired from the insomnia and gluten makes me foggy headed and gives me stomach aches with digestion problems for about a week, so maybe it's just the combination of those two things because I love my Chococat stuff and I didn't feel uneasy about letting most of my Chococat collection go!

I think to keep my health my #1 priority!  and start reading food ingredients more diligently.  The organic white corn tortillas we bought had wheat listed in the ingredients, but not on the front labeling!

3.  I think I'll take photos of my vintage Sanrio collection because doing that with my Penny doll collection helped me to start letting them go.  I think because I could see the collection all at once and realize there is no way I'd ever use all those dolls in my mixed media art.  Most likely I'll come to the same realization with my Sanrio stationery.

4.  Now I just have to find it and dig it out!  I wonder what other things I'll find....

Very long 27 inch mini photo keeper for the wall
NEW UNUSED Sanrio Chococat yellow plastic wall photo holder 12 picture hanger pockets 13 labels, available here.  Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore

Thank you fun and kind Etsy buyer from JunkDrawerAndMore!  Your inspiring email motivated me to pull myself out of the dumps and move forward and stay on my healing path with enthusiasm!  My hoarder rehab is connected to my health.  The better my health, the easier it is for me to let go of things!  Thank you so much!

Everyday is an adventure dehoarding on Etsy!  I never know who I'll meet and I have met so many Etsy buyers who share their stories with me and every time I glean some insight about where my dehoarding journey is taking me.

Thank you Etsy for the best Hoarder Rehab ever!  And for all the kind people I'm meeting who are helping me indirectly and directly in so many ways with my Hoarder Rehab!  I've been gleaning so much insight about my hoarding ways.


NEW 90s Keroppi Frog Friendship Book & Friends by Scholastic: 90s Sanrio Keroppi The Best Friends Book, available here.  Photo via VintageToGoEasy

I've been new listing and relisting daily and will be new listing again until I reach my goal of 181+ items at all the shops! I have almost reached my new goal!

Anyone out there have any suggestion or ideas on how to use the new Etsy format and new Etsy Studio to their shop's best advantage?  and if it has helped bump up your sales?

Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily and/or weekly: HoarderRehab with 180 items, The Destiny of Things- 181 items, VintageToGoEasy - 180 items and JunkDrawerAndMore - 180 items.

Looks like three shops needs a refill!  I've new listed and relisted today and hopefully new list again tomorrow!

Maybe you'll find something to adopt and share your story too!  Thanks for looking!

CHOOSE: 21+ Sanrio Hello Kitty Cat Gold or Music sticker sheet envelope seal stickers birthday gift wrap party activity favor craft supply, available here



25+ Hello Kitty diamond collection inspiration kit: Sanrio pink & red heart tattoo stickers jewelry craft gift supply, available here.  Photo via The Destiny of Things

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change.  The  courage to change the things I can.  And the wisdom to know the difference."---Reinhold Niebuhr (1892-1971)

Thank you readers from all over the world who continue to support my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things by taking part with your visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment