Tuesday, October 23, 2012

As a Techless Hoarder Newbie on etsy: Introduction

As a Techless Hoarder Newbie on etsy:  Introduction

 Welcome to HoarderRehab's: The Destiny of Things

OH my!!!  I have so much to say in this area already!!!!  I do have several articles in draft!  If this is a topic terribly important to you, let me know and I'll finish that draft "pronto"!  Or if you'd like to discuss a different one- please do let me know!

Drafts I've STARTED:  Let me know how you tag, title, etc. or if you are interested let me know and I'll finish one of these articles asap.

How I Tag using info from etsy blog article
How I Title using info from etsy blog articles
Check list for Listing from trial and error, other people's titles and etsy blog articles

Some things I'm trying to understand:
Favorites and Circles

Any questions, comments, venting, confusion, joys related to this topic are welcome!  I'm looking for an etsy mentor, guidance helper, supporter or anything for that matter.  Maybe it could be you?  Maybe etsy has a mentor program I don't know about?

Thanks for looking over here and I hope you'll add to this topic with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment