Friday, December 12, 2014

Two Lost Spaghetti Head Poodles: The Destiny of Things, Story 264

Two Lost Spaghetti Head Poodles:  The Destiny of Things, Story 264

New lives and home found for two lost poodles!

photo via VintageToGoEasy
more vintage animal figurines, here and here

I received a note letting me know that someone is excited that these two lost poodles are going to find new lives with a poodle collector this Christmas!

Always happy to hear such good news!  I just love these two with their little spaghetti dos!

photo via VintageToGoEasy
more vintage animal figurines, here and here

Saying Goodbye: So happy these have found a new home with a poodle collector! How fun it is to get something to add to a collection!  It's taken countless times of saying "goodbye" to my hoard of items to make it less painless and begin a healing process that may never be over, but I do know now that the journey does get easier and better.

What I Learned:

1.  I've learned a lot about being an Etsy seller and running an online business these past two years and I've learned a lot about myself as a recovering hoarder also.  I would say that I'm about half way through my hoard and hope it doesn't take another two years to find new lives and homes for them all.  I think I might be ready to move on...... only time will tell.

2.  As a recovering hoarder, I've been thinking about major and minor activities and habits that have helped me change my hoarding ways and want to share them soon in hopes they might help others, especially for 2015.

 Adopt a dog here
photo via Hoarder Rehab

Thank you Etsy and Etsy buyers for your continued support and fun stories that keep me going and that give me insight into my hoarding ways!
Thank you readers from all over the world for supporting my  HoarderRehab and The Destiny of Things with your visits! 
  

I almost reached my goal to list at least 200 items from my hoard on each shop until December 1st!  I reached that goal at three shops!  So now I'm taking a breather and taking time to reflect over my Hoarder Rehab journey and thinking of some new Hoarder Rehab goals and strategies for 2015!



Click on the shop names to visit hoard listed: HoarderRehab with 201 items, The Destiny of Things- 191 items , VintageToGoEasy - 193 items and now JunkDrawerAndMore - 129 items!  Maybe you'll find something to take home and share your story too!  Thanks for looking!
 Two more lost dogs looking for a good home, available here 
photo via VintageToGoEasy

"It's never too late to be who I might have been."---anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment