Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Tooth Fairy Tooth Keeper Locket Necklace: The Destiny of Things, Story #104

Tooth Fairy Tooth Keeper Locket Necklace:  The Destiny of Things, Story #104

Another story from my Etsy "Note from Buyer" box!


A simple little note that made my day!

Note from Buyer

red string please............the tooth is loose!!!! please send quick!
:)

As a recovering hoarder, little notes like these bring such relief and to know this is actually going to a "real" loose tooth sounds fun and exciting for a little one out there!
Saying Good-bye:  With insomnia and the blues it's a little more difficult to let go which I think in my mind is a bit odd because it had gotten so easy with practice, however I do acknowledge the feelings of of loss are real in my heart.  But then again at this point with over a month's worth of insomnia even my daily routines are at times challenging.  Do you ever feel as though it's best to hibernate anyway until the sweet dreams arrive?

What I Learned:

1.  I've functioned quite well most of my life with insomnia, but several months ago, I got about three months of pure sleep and tolerating insomnia now isn't as easy as before and now it's brought some blues with it.  All I can say is that I move more slowly, repeat positive affirmations endlessly and quadruple check things a lot and roll with with life, instead of mull over it!

2.  At this time as a recovering hoarder insomniac, I am keeping my stress levels low by choosing the more easy stories to deal with, however the stories are piling up.

3.  I am gaining quite a collection of Tooth Locket Necklace stories!  
Click on the highlighted links here for the tooth locket or here for the tooth saver treasure chest if you'd like to order some! 
Thank you Etsy buyers for sending your stories!  It's such a relief to know where my loved items are going and I'm always interested to hear about their new lives!  Thank you all for helping me reduce my hoard by finding new homes for 350 items!  My dream of a Minimalist Organic Home with a music art room rather than unused hoarded storage is becoming closer and closer!  Thanks to you all!

Thank you Etsy for attracting such a kind community of people!

Thank you US, France, Germany, UK, Poland, Australia, China, India, Canada and Italy for your visits this week as the world of a recovering hoarder slowly turns and awaits for sweet dreams!

Click on the shop names to visit my hoard listed daily:  VintageToGoEtsy, HoarderRehab and The Destiny of Things!
What loose tooth stories do you remember from your childhood?

Related Stories:

1.  A mother hunts down these tooth lockets for her daughter's presentation here!  with updates and pics!

2.  Tooth locket story from a fellow teacher, click here!

3.  These plastic tooth lockets maybe molds to make sterling jewelry at an Etsy shop, here!


5.  Update on Miswak, here, yes I still love it and use it twice daily.



1 comment:

  1. Hi K>K>
    You are not going to believe this, the day of our Scary Story Party up in the tree house, my littlest grandson lost on of his bottom teeth, and I had just shown my husband and daughter the tooth lockets, we were all shocked, usually it's an ordeal for him and a loose tooth, but while eating one of Grandma Ali's Halloween cupcakes his tooth came out (doesn't say much about my baking, lol) and since they were spending the night we used the tooth locket under the pillow and the tooth fairy came and picked it up. Thank you for the lockets and adding to our precious memories by freeing up a little piece of your hoard!! xoxo ali

    ReplyDelete