Monday, March 12, 2018

Coolest Bar Cart on Earth Accessories: The Destiny of Things, Story 499

Coolest Bar Cart on Earth Accessories:  The Destiny of Things, Story 499

Stock up on your bar cart accessories today!  Fun cocktail drink topper decor!

4 or 8 or 12 little mermaid Peter Pan champagne cocktail drink cake toppers wine charm markers retro champagne brunch fiesta wedding birthday party Easter Mother's Day decor supply, available here

Here is the note I received: 

Shipped on time! Love the items ! Cute personal touches from the seller added to pack! I love fun bar supplies and wish to have the coolest home bar on earth. I am going to hang the little charms on cocktails for my friends :)

I love fun bar supplies too!  My favorites are all the different cocktail drink toppers and then the paper umbrellas.  We rarely do happy hour anymore, but these are still fun to top of a morning smoothie, afternoon iced tea and cupcakes!  They even make your glass of water more fun!  I've never tried it, but I've sen some frozen into ice cubes!

Below is the ultimate bar supply for anyone wishing for the coolest home bar on Earth!  These may also induce memories of Shirley Temple days and Sonic day dreams!

6 different animal figurine drink or cupcake toppers and/or mermaids!
SALE 20 Shirley Temple cocktail drink cake toppers carnival circus zoo jungle safari retro party animals wedding anniversary birthday decoration Easter Mother's Day champagne glass supply, available here

Saying Goodbye:  I've been collecting these for years now, but since my hoarding days are over, I've only kept my "true" vintage ones.  Did I just say, "my hoarding days are over?"  I think they might be then! 

What I Learned:

1.  It's been one family crisis after another since January and usually that kind of stress sends me high tailing it right into the arms of retail therapy!  And if I could, for some reason, I think I'd be hoarding scarves!  But it's been 3 months now and I haven't bought anything in the retail therapy department, unless donuts count!

I haven't been returned to hoarding to calm myself, but when it reaches it's highest point, I have turned to my slew of comfort foods!  Which is usually french fries, but even that didn't make a dent this time, it had to be a donut!   Luckily a quarter of a donut got me out of bed each morning, lol.

I have been more aware this time around and realized that plenty of my old toxic childhood habits meticulously appear out of no where and hound me!  The biggest issue is indecisiveness due to overthinking because I feel like no mistakes can be made and I must tread so lightly from all the egg shell walking while trying to figure out what is "really" happening and how best to put out the crazy making fire, which is just that, more crazy making gasoline!  Plus....

2.  I opened Pandora's box to my room of hoard in January looking for some childhood art from a cousin who unexpectedly passed and my boxed up hoard has spilled over into the living room, opening box after box trying to find it.  It has truly been an eye opener for me!  

The BAD:  I found so many boxes of paper I've saved for collages, off the top of my head, I'd say 10 to 15 boxes.  And I have just as many boxes of kimonos, boro, cutter quilts and other fabric waiting for me to transform.  I still have a couple boxes worth of my teaching destash.  I went through 3-4 boxes today and still did not find my cousin's childhood art yet.  (When I saw boxes, I mean the file box sized boxes)

The GOOD:  I've almost gone through and organized all the boxes in the 2nd room.  The 2nd room is waiting to be transformed into an art music room.  I think I have about 10 more file boxes to sort through and organize.  I found boxes of craft projects, which I call fun boxes organized enough to start.  My packaging and shipping area is more efficient now with everything at arms length in one area and moved towards a window with a view of the backyard trees. 

I hope to have everything back in better order by the end of the month.  Knock on wood!

3.  Some other minor catastrophes happened too, but I am doing so much better than last year!  I'm so thankful to avoid "hoarder debt" or maybe it's more like "hoarder karma".  More on that next time, if I remember.  Also, Etsy has gotten a lot busier with sales since January too.  More about that below.

What are your healthiest options to deal with crisis stress?  I'm still in survival mode, meaning I'm still very indecisive, hence no blogging because I could not decide on which story to write about.  I still manage to function with foggy brain with a wandering lost feeling that comes and goes with little panic attacks, but I have been able to add my self care routine back.  

Little by little, next I hope to return to daily yoga and walks.  My biggest hope is that my daily and nightly meditation routine will make my mind stronger and I'll be better able to manage my family stress.

A smaller version of Shirley Temple and Sonic memory drink toppers!
12+ mini animal & or mermaid drink or cake topper decorations vintage retro style miniature plastic animal figurines Easter Mother's day birthday party fun supply, available here
Photo via VintageToGoEasy


Thank you Etsy buyer from The Destiny of Things for taking the time to send a fun note about having the coolest bar cart on Earth!  Hope you make some exciting new memories hanging these and hanging out with friends around your home bar!

Everyday is such an adventure dehoarding on Etsy!   I never know who I'll meet and I have met so many Etsy buyers who share their stories with me and every time I glean some insight about where my dehoarding journey is taking me.

I've been spending more time in my Pandora's box, I mean junk room and I can see progress, but now my living room is a waist high disaster area with file boxes and little paths here and there leading to the front door, kitchen and dining room!  Don't bump into any boxes for a midnight snack!

Thank you Etsy for the best Hoarder Rehab ever!  And for all the kind people I'm meeting who are helping me indirectly and directly in so many ways with my Hoarder Rehab!  

6 or 12+ party animals carnival drink cake topper decorations wedding birthday party Easter Mother's Day champagne brunch cocktail decor, available here.  Photo via VintageToGoEasy

I am still new listing weekly on most of the shops, although I'm doing so more slowly due to our weekly average sales going up.  Yipee.  We usually have about 8 orders each shipping day, but it seems to be holding steady at 10 to 12 packages.  

I've had to lower my goal of 180 items per shop to 170 items listed on each shop, so I don't stress myself out in that area too.  I am happy and thankful to say so many items are finding new lives and homes daily!

I thought sales went up due to Valentine's day, but sales keep on coming, so I hope it holds through Easter and Mother's day. Since the beginning, I've always experimented with ideas that come to mind with my shops and I've started a new experiment that I call, "Kindful Profits."  I've tried 4-5 different times already with two success stories, hope to explain more in an upcoming post.

Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily and/or weekly: HoarderRehab with 172 items, The Destiny of Things- 166 items, VintageToGoEasy - 167 items and JunkDrawerAndMore - 172 items. 

Maybe you'll find something and give it new life and a new home!  Thanks for looking!

Spooky glow in the dark bone drink stirrer drink decor for Coco themed Day of the Dead parties or Horror Movie Night, available here
Photo via Hoarder Rehab

Related Stories:




Thank you readers from all over the world who continue to support my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things by taking part with your visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment