Friday, May 5, 2017

Dress Up Your Bar Cart with Drink Toppers: The Destiny of Things, Story 469

Dress Up Your Bar Cart with Drink Toppers:  The Destiny of Things, Story 469

Making childhood memories a reality again!  Too fun, so cool!

Use these and your bar cart will never be the same again! And your friends will sneak them home!  
20 Shirley Temple cocktail drink cake toppers carnival circus zoo jungle safari retro Mother's day party animals, available here.  Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore

Here is the gracious note I received:

These are the greatest! What a fun way to spice up a bar cart and drink!!! Love the note from the seller and the little additions to make this purchase so special!! Seriously, if anyone is trying to decide on whom to purchase these gems from they should definitely buy from this seller!!! Thank you for helping make my childhood memory a reality!!! Love them!!!

It's notes like these that make my Hoarder Rehab more exciting and fun!  Especially the part of making childhood dreams a reality!  I think I could do that job full time!

Here's what they look like on a cup, well, actually a jigger.  In case you need a smaller amount,
6 Shirley Temple cocktail drink cake toppers carnival circus mermaid animal figurines Mother's day champagne wine charms glass cup decorations wedding birthday reunion party supply- Dress up your brunch drinks or cup cakes!  Available here.  Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore

Saying Goodbye:  I have my own 2 shoe box sized of these stashed away, if I ever get another bar cart in my life.  We don't drink anymore, but we sure do love to dress up our other drinks and cupcakes for friends and family!

What I Learned:

1.  My own shoe box collection of these are mainly vintage and I used to collect the hard to find colors and more unusual animals, but I don't anymore.  I was saving them for my mixed media art, but I'm not sure where that is going either.  

As a recovering hoarding, I've shifted my thinking and goals towards helping people.  How to help them?  I don't know yet, but I'm saving my money, instead of hoarding for when the time comes!

2.  What I'd like to do?  One way is I'd like to help people by making their childhood memories reality again!  As many people as possible!

I found a better photo of how they look on all different types of glasses.  They have to thin rimmed glasses.  They don't fit on any of my tea mugs.
4 or 8 Little Mermaid & Pirate cake toppers cocktail drink charm marker Mother's day champagne glass topper Peter Pan wedding birthday party decor supply, available here
Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore

Thank you Etsy buyer from JunkDrawerAndMore!  From your kind note, I learned that I'd like a job making people's childhood memories a reality!  And thank you for making my Hoarder Rehab so fun, pleasant and exciting!

Thank you Etsy for the best Hoarder Rehab ever!  And for all the kind people I'm meeting who are helping me indirectly and directly in so many ways with my Hoarder Rehab!  I've been gleaning so much insight about my hoarding ways.

If you need a hoard of these, in amounts of 50 or 100+ Little Mermaid Peter Pan tropical pirate cocktail drink cake toppers birthday wedding decorations champagne glass retro Mother's day party supply, available here.  Photo via Hoarder Rehab

I am still listing new shop items daily!  My goal is to keep new listing until I reach my goal of 180+ items at all the shops! I've been busy with switching everything over at all 4 shops to the new Etsy studio format!
 
Anyone out there have any suggestion or ideas on how to use the new Etsy format and new Etsy Studio to their shop's best advantage?  and if it has helped bump up your sales?
 
Click on the shop names to visit new hoard listed daily and/or weekly: HoarderRehab with 178 items, The Destiny of Things- 176 items, VintageToGoEasy - 181 items and JunkDrawerAndMore - 177 items.

Looks like more than one shop needs some refills!  I'll be listing more soon!

Maybe you'll find something to adopt and share your story too!  Thanks for looking!

If you need a hoard of 50 or 100+ pirate monkey cup cake cocktail drink topper decoration carnival circus Curious George safari zoo Mother's day fun wedding birthday party animals, available here
Photo via Hoarder Rehab

Related Stories:  I just love it when these bring back nostalgic memories while making new ones!


2.  With update photos of how other Etsy buyers use them on the cocktail drinks:  Mermaid Memories Cocktail Style:  The Destiny of Things, Story 422-425 

3.  Since I don't own a bar card anymore, one Etsy buyer uses them as plant jewelry, so I tried it too!  See them on my plants!  Cocktail Drink Monkey Toppers as Plant Jewelry!  The Destiny of Things, Story 302  


If you need a hoard of 24 or 48+ animal cocktail wine drink charm marker cake toppers vintage retro style carnival circus zoo Mother's day wedding birthday decorations party supply, available here
Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore

"It's never too late to have a happy childhood."  Tom Robbins from his novel, "Still Life with Woodpecker"  
 
Thank you readers from all over the world who continue to support my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things by taking part with your visits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment