Friday, April 15, 2022

PHOTO UPDATE Calico Critter Themed Birthday Party with Kawaii Cute Bunny Rabbit Stickers: The Destiny of Things, Story 603

PHOTO UPDATE Kawaii Cute Bunny Rabbit Stickers for Calico Critter Themed Birthday Party:  The Destiny of Things, Story 603

Using these bunny stickers turned out so wonderful!  Cuteness overload!  BEFORE:

 12 or 24+ stickers cute pink bunny rabbit face kawaii sticker 3 colors gift wrapping packaging, available here.  Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore.

Here is the note I received:

My daughter had a Calico Critters themed birthday party and I thought the stickers looked adorable on her packages. Thanks for the great idea!! Btw, my girls had so much fun with the Fortune Teller Fish. I think I will order some to slip in Valentine's day cards.  Again, thank you for everything!

12 or 24+ stickers cute pink bunny rabbit face kawaii sticker 3 colors gift wrapping packaging, available here.  Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore.

I wrote back:

What beautiful Calico Critter birthday decor! And love how all your cute bunny packaging turned out! With your permission, I will add your packaging gift photo on the listing here and use the other two on my blog to inspire others and myself!

Also the fortune fish make a great alternative to Halloween candy! Thank you so much for your email and photos, it's made my Saturday so much brighter! Kennedy
 
 

AFTER PHOTOS:  Look how cute the her wrapping turned out!

               Such cuteness overload!  And I love the one on the card too!  Thank you Etsy buyer!

                                          Photo via Etsy buyer from JunkDrawerAndMore

These look so cute I want to run out and buy some pink wrapping paper for spring gifts!  And wait til you see the Calico Critter birthday themed decorations!

How cute is that!!!!
                                       Photo via kind Etsy buyer from JunkDrawerAndMore

Saying Goodbye:  I have loved stickers since I was a kid and collected them before Mrs Grossman's stickers came out.  When her stickers became available, it was sticker madness for me!  I had to visit every stationery store around town collecting them!  Anyways, I'm sure glad her stickers are still around, but I think the bunnies are of either Japanese or Chinese origin and of course when I saw them I had to have a hoard of them!

I use them all the time as card inserts for happy snail mail, gift wrapping and envelope closures, as gift wrapping embellishments and everywhere else that needs some kawaii cute happiness!  I even like to add wiggle eyes on mine and make them kawaii cute silly!

 
12 or 24+ stickers cute pink bunny rabbit face kawaii sticker 3 colors gift wrapping packaging, available hereThere is an option if you wish to buy them with the tiny wiggle eyes too!  Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore.

What I Learned:   

1.  I bought these years ago and I don't remember where, so when we run out of stock that will most likely be it.  Plus with all the unpleasant Etsy drama going on, I'm doing my best to quit Etsy soon, but that means I have to stop buying stuff!  And that's not easy for a recovering hoarder when items become popular to Etsy buyers!

2.  Quitting Etsy soon means 1-2 years for me because my little recovering hoarder mind works very differently than most normal minds.  For instance, it just dawned on me while talking to a friend that quitting Etsy actually means I have to stop buying things for the shops!  The concept is quite simple to most, but my recovering hoarder mind it is quite the epiphany!  It was like this huge light bulb exploded and lit up my world so bright I could see empty rooms! 

3.  So despite this new epiphany, I'm still buying stuff!  It's toned down, but it hasn't come to a halt yet.  I think it will eventually, if not soon, lol.  Actually I've started to hoard something new!  Organic seeds!  This week it was snapdragon and lobelia seeds, which I will be planting this weekend and I'm so excited about it!  So excited I dream about it in my sleep!

4.  Since all the Etsy drama, I think in my last two posts I wrote about being locked out of Etsy business for over 10 days due to an Etsy glitch and receiving little to no help from Etsy support to get new passwords to get back into our shops and now the new Etsy fees will kick in some time this month or maybe they have kicked in already.  Very disappointing and disheartening.  

Anyways, my only hope is that all the new Etsy fees goes to improving Etsy support because if you get locked out of your shops from an Etsy glitch, the only thing that might work is phoning their out of country support with at least a 5 hour wait time to hear a "real" voice or playing email roullette and emailing any and every email hoping one gets passed on to tech support!

Okay, returning to my Etsy past is such a downer!  Let me cheer up with more silly rabbit stickers! 

12 or 24+ stickers cute pink bunny rabbit face kawaii sticker 3 colors gift wrapping packaging, available here.  There is an option if you wish to buy them with the tiny wiggle eyes too!  Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore.

Thank you kind Etsy buyer for sending your super cute Calico Critter party behind your purchase story!  Wish I could have been a fly on the wall to see your daughter's party with everyone opening gifts!  Every story seems to come at a time when I need to hear some happy news or revisit happy past Etsy events!  Gotta keep focusing on the small happy Etsy stuff to keep moving forward!

Okay, so there is a silver lining to all this Etsy drama! Ever since I lost heart in Etsy due to our Etsy business lock out mid January and now with Etsy fees rising,  I've been spending less and less time with Etsy and more time healing the soil in our front and backyard!  Yes, it was basically dead soil, like during  the dust bowl days, it only produced dust and could not sustain very many living plants!  Not even very many weeds!


12 or 24+ stickers cute pink bunny rabbit face kawaii sticker 3 colors gift wrapping packaging, available here.  There is an option if you wish to buy them with the tiny wiggle eyes too!  Wiggle eyes or no wiggle eyes, I guess it depends on the recipient.  And I don't know why center alignment is only working for some photos and not others on this posting!  Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore.

I only do Etsy on Tues, Th and Sun. now, mainly packaging up orders for the next shipping day and if I feel like it and have the time, I relist and new list. On Mon, Wed and Fridays, which I now call Free Day Mon, etc, I am healing the soil in, what I call our backyard front yard organic farm, "Live and Let Live!"  (The name of it keeps changing, I used to call it "Our Garden of WeEden")  With many setbacks, t's taken about 10 years to heal the soil with only free resources, but it's basically now a small wild organic veggie and flower garden, which started when some Milkweed and Swiss chard seeds blew in and started growing attracting lots of Monarch butterflies!

Did you know that one of the only things Monarch butterflies eat are Milkweed leaves?  That's the long story short of it!  Back to Etsy talk!

Since Etsy raised prices, I'm in the process of raising prices too, which has really slowed down business, but we make about the same amount, so luckily I guess that works out!  Not sure how, but fine with me!

Also USPS has been raising their fees twice a year, instead of once of year, or so I've finally noticed, so I'm in the process of raising shipping fees too!  Plus Etsy takes the same item transaction fees out of shipping fees, so there is that to calculate. Oh and top of all of that, our suppliers have raised their prices too!  I hope inflation is just a temporary situation!

Time for some more cheerfulness!

 Yes, my little hoarding mind goes overboard almost everyday!  One thing always leads to another!  12 or 24+ stickers cute pink bunny rabbit face kawaii sticker 3 colors gift wrapping packaging, available here.  There is an option if you wish to buy them with the tiny wiggle eyes too!  Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore.

I must admit, I never thought I'd find healing some dirt fascinating, nor did I ever think of dirt as a living thing, but it is!  Our dusty gray cracked dead Earth is transforming into black gold with earthworms present at 2 inches now instead of 4 and before that zero!  And who knows what other healthy organisms are taking form to grow healthy vibrant veggies and flowers.  Last year our veggies production was sparse and didn't have much taste, but this year plants are dark green and taste much better!

Also, since more things are growing this year, it all needs more watering, which is my newest best form of exercise!  I don't plant seeds all at once or a lot of them because I don't want to have a huge harvest, nor can I manage it all since I get tired easily.  I've started out in teeny tiny baby steps, first with back porch pots, then I transplanted them where we composted the dead dirt and now we have small patches of veggies growing sparsely but little by little it's taking over, which seems to be go along with my health as it grows better along with the garden.  
 
I hand water to conserve water and started out carrying around a one quart jug, now I'm up to carrying 1.5 gallons in each hand!  We also live on a sloped area, so I do a lot of squatting digging natural small irrigation ditches, which I find so fun!  Never thought that would happen! Also, there is a lot of squatting digging out unhelpful plants.  All the squatting has really improved my balance!  And I love all the free Vit. D from the sun, which has helped my physical and mental being and I'm very happy to have a farmer's tan!

I still mend and my "Make do and mend" motto is still in place, but I've also adopted a new motto, "Make do and garden!"  And I've gone back to one of my favorites, flower arranging, which I have enjoyed since childhood to middle school working for a florist.  I'm starting out with baby steps, since not many flowers have grown to their potential.

These are volunteer flowers I arranged, I did not plant them, they just decided to grow themselves when it was time for them.  The hand ink drawing is from a college friend from our Haiku club.  We send out a haiku postcard monthly to each other, if you'd like to join email me at hoarderrehab@gmail.com

I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of pink this Easter, even a pink moon!  Look for it this weekend.  I see it's already turning a light pink with a cobalt blue aura during my 5 am walk this morning! 
 
Click on the shop names to visit my hoard: HoarderRehab with 161 items, The Destiny of Things- 154 items, VintageToGoEasy - 150 items and JunkDrawerAndMore - 160 items.   And now, Mending Ways with 72 items!  My current Etsy goals feel like they are tangled up in a big conflict.  I'll either let them be or untangle my heart about it.  I am, however, immensely grateful to all who are supporting my alternative to hoarding! and especially those who keep sending their back stories with photo updates!
 
Maybe you'll find something and give it new life and a new home!  All pleasant lookieloos are appreciated!
 
Thank you readers for your visits and support from my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things!
 
"He is risen. He has risen indeed!"  Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment