Wednesday, September 23, 2020

PHOTO UPDATE: I SPY BOWL with Mini Hand Painted Global Friends Figurines : The Destiny of Things, Story 567

PHOTO UPDATE:  I SPY BOWL with Mini Hand Painted Global Friends Figurines :  The Destiny of Things, Story 567

An I Spy Bowl, what a neato idea!  BEFORE:

5+ Random mix Global friends MINI hand painted figurines vintage 60s I Spy bowl cake topper friendship birthday terrarium party craft supply, available here.

 Some of these global friends were added to an Etsy's buyers I SPY BOWL!  How fun!

AFTER:

WANT WANT!  I'd love one of these if I were a kid!  I'd play I SPY for sure!
Photo via kind Etsy buyer

Here is the Note to buyer:
These are for an "I spy" bowl that I have for my grandbabies. 
I have 3, so please make sure there are boys and girls in the assortment! 
Blessings!
5+ Random mix Global friends MINI hand painted figurines vintage 60s I Spy bowl cake topper friendship birthday terrarium party craft supply, available here.
Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore 
  
I sent her boys and girls.  These are running very low in stock, so it will be harder to honor requests
And when these are gone there gone! 
 
What I Learned:   
1.  Etsy buyers are so creative and find interesting and fun ways to use my hoard!  Speaking of hoard,
I think I've stopped hoarding!  One day I woke, went to my favorite shops and didn't feel like
buying anything!  I've waited over a month to announce this because I'm still not sure if it's taken
hold or it's just a temporary phase.  I've only bought one thing since and it was a piece of katazome
I've never seen before. 
 
2.  Not hoarding has brought new challenges, like I've realized I've bought enough crafting 
and fabrics to last several lifetimes!  I'm starting to focus on new things and I am 
so much happier!
 
3.  I hope I can get used to this blogland's new format.  Today I keep writing off the page and I don't
know how to get the alignment back.  On the good side, the preview button is working! If stuff
starts looking funny, it's because I can't get the new format to work for me! 
 
4.  Between the heat waves, smoke and earthquakes, I wasn't sleeping well at all.
The last two days I'm feeling better with getting some sleep and no headaches and sore throats 
in the afternoon from the smoke.  We live in an old house without air conditioning, so we leave
the windows open 24/7.  I am thankful for our heavy duty air filter!
 
Does anyone out there in blogland know what happened to the "legacy something" 
button that let anyone use the old format?  If so, I would "jump for joy" if someone can 
tell me where to locate it!  or did they eliminate it forever? Thank you so much in advance! 
          
2+lucky dip mini pink & yellow not painted standing dancer people doll figurines 
vintage retro 60s birthday cake topper party favor supply, available here. 
Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore  
 
Thank you Etsy buyer for taking the time to share your photo of your I SPY bowl for the 
grandkids!  I love your collection and would want that bowl for mixed media art supplies! 
I'd love to see the global friends added to your bowl!
 

2+lucky dip mini pink & yellow not painted standing dancer people doll figurines  
vintage retro 60s birthday cake topper party favor supply, available here.  
Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore   
 
Sales are still crazy busy.  When they slow down, I look forward to doing more blogging 
because the stories were already piled up, so it's piles on piles now.  Also I need to new
list too and make more patches and get ready to make winter holiday patches!  I am so 
excited!  And since I'm not hoarding anymore, I'll have more time to hand stitch!
I am adding new items when I'm not packaging up orders. Since sales are way up, 
some days I'm too busy just packaging for our shipping days!  We ship out every Mon, 
Wed and Fri and get packages ready the day before, if payment has 
cleared, but lately I need to package everyday to keep up with all the orders! 
I think I'll need to start new listing on the weekends now until Christmas!

Click on the shop names to visit my hoard: HoarderRehab with 177 items, The Destiny of Things- 166 items, VintageToGoEasy - 151 items and JunkDrawerAndMore - 175 items.   And now, Mending Ways with 48 items!    Many of my textile art patches have found new "forever" homes. I need to make so
many more.  I am immensely grateful, thank you all who are supporting my alternative to hoarding!

Maybe you'll find something and give it new life and a new home!  All pleasant lookieloos are appreciated!
 
I am so glad I never saw this ad as a child, otherwise I'd have a hoard of them!  But they would have been so hard to resist due to their cuteness overload!   
2+lucky dip mini pink & yellow not painted standing dancer people doll figurines  vintage retro 60s birthday cake topper party favor supply, available here.  Photo via JunkDrawerAndMore   
 
"During these uncertain times, there is one commitment we all need to make:  always be part of the solution and not part of the problem."

Stay calm and stitch on!    Thank you readers from all over the world who continue to support my Hoarder Rehab and The Destiny of Things by taking part with your visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment